Best Wrestling Cameos

Killjoy_Gee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terry funk in over the top

And Quantum Leap , IIRC. He was also in that film,"The Ringer" and various other movies i believe.

He was in Quantum Leap playing a 50s wrestler. He looked massive in that and Road House too.

• Paid Members
Obvious one, but The Fabulous Freebirds, Jim Brunzel, Greg Gagne and Tama in Highlander

Technically Zeus is in loads of films!

And of course, Jesse Ventura in Demolition Man

Zeus has bee in loads, most notably the green mile, little nicky and Friday.

Jesse has been in predator too. I'm sure there was going to be a show with Jesse and piper called tag team about 2 wrestlers who become coppers.

Wasn't captain lou super mario too?

• Paid Members
I always remember being pretty surprised to see the Texas Tornado on my screen as I watched Problem Child. That was unexpected. He didn't seem the type, but you knew right away, his mug was pretty unmistakable.

Not seen it in donkeys years but I don't remember this. When does the Tornado pop up in Problem Child?

Blink and miss it scene in the prison gym. Can't remember who Von Erich was talking to. He is helping somebody with the weights. He definately has a line or two though.

• Awards Moderator
Batista and Kane appeared in Smallville didn't they?

I think Batista appears in that new film 'The Man With The Iron Fists' alongside Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu, too. Certainly the review of it in Empire praises a 'Dave Bautista' for a good performance as one of the villains - probably safe to assume that's Batista!

• Paid Members
Obvious one, but The Fabulous Freebirds, Jim Brunzel, Greg Gagne and Tama in Highlander

And of course, Jesse Ventura in Demolition Man

Zeus has bee in loads, most notably the green mile, little nicky and Friday.

Jesse has been in predator too. I'm sure there was going to be a show with Jesse and piper called tag team about 2 wrestlers who become coppers.

Wasn't captain lou super mario too?

Jesse has been in loads of movies with both Sly and Arnie. Demolition man, The Running Man, Predator are a few i know he's in. He was also in a movie called "Master of Disguise" which had Garth from Wayne's World in it, which is awesome by the way.

• Paid Members

He was in The Dark Knight too. He’s the prisoner on the ferry who chucks the remote out of the window.

Staying with the Nolan Batman franchise, Elijah Burke was also apparently in The Dark Knight Rises as one of Bane’s henchmen, but I didn’t see him.

Archived