If WWE have a talent cull

Ant

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ezekiel Jackson - looks hard until the bell rings, then he looks soft as shite, sack him

He reminds me so much of Ahmed Johnson.

Ahmed Johnson was over for 6 months at least, and had a decent finisher, he's fuck all like him

I meant more in looks and physique, where he is quite like him.

Well no you soft cunt because I didn't say Kofi looked like him and unless I'm mistaken he's black isn't he? As is Mark Henry and I didn't say he looked like him. I didn't say he reminded me of D'Lo Brown who I'm sure is also black. So no, not because he's black.

But because they have a similarity in looks.

Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_16.jpg

ezekiel_jackson_331.jpg

Just because they are bald and black doesn't mean the look like each other. They have different faces, you dozy twat.

Of course they haven't different faces, they're different people you gormless cunt. Identical fucking twins have different faces but still look a like.

Titus O'Neil is bald and black, but he doesn't look like them.

When people say two white people look alike and they really don't no one gets accused of being racist. People just seem to agree. Why does it happen with black people?

Ahmed Johnson and Ezekiel Jackson look enough like each other for it to be pointed out without it being racist.

Well no you soft cunt because I didn't say Kofi looked like him and unless I'm mistaken he's black isn't he? As is Mark Henry and I didn't say he looked like him. I didn't say he reminded me of D'Lo Brown who I'm sure is also black. So no, not because he's black.

But because they have a similarity in looks.

Ahmed_Johnson_-_Anthony_Norris_16.jpg

ezekiel_jackson_331.jpg

They look nothing alike you flange pot. It's only because they have a similar body type you think that.

No one seemed to have an issue when the Bashams were portrayed as identical, despite being both bald white guys with similar body types. Why the anger with Zeke/Ahmed?

Although, I honestly think Butch was trolling with the "racist" comment, which Jackpot greatly rose to. If, however, he was serious...

double_facepalm.jpg

Archived