If WWE have a talent cull

Ant

It wouldn't work. Big fat tag teams were perfect for the squash match era. In those days, they might only have to lose on telly once every three months if that, and even then it'd be by count-out or something. When they're losing every other week to Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel, it defeats the point.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It wouldn't work. Big fat tag teams were perfect for the squash match era. In those days, they might only have to lose on telly once every three months if that, and even then it'd be by count-out or something. When they're losing every other week to Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel, it defeats the point.

Good point, but that's a problem with the current booking mentality, rather than monster heel tag teams themselves. If they wanted to do it properly, they could put those two guys together as a heel team, have them kill some jobbers, dominate the division, win the belts, hold them six months, then drop them to Kidd and Gabriel on a PPV and everyone's a winner.

Touched a nerve

Oh yeah, obviously. I have a huge fapper hard-on for no-nonsense smasherizers like bad-ass Brodus. Big tough wrestlers who's gimmick is being a big tough bastard are all the rage with us workrate fappers. We love Vader, Big Daddy V, Sid, guys like that.

Yeah, you don't seem bothered at all, Eddie.

Your implication that I actually am bothered is pretty moronic. I replied hours later in an entirely non-angry nor sweary manner. That's fine though, picture me getting all angry and red-faced if it makes you feel better.

Why does "not having a stupid gimmick" mean the exact same thing to you as "he doesn't need ANY gimmick, just workrate and internet pandering"?

Perhaps you'd have preferred Polka Dots Vader or Dancin' Bam-Bam Bigelow, rather than the tough-guy ass-kickers we got?

He's tougher than Vader, despite polka dots or dancing or having a gimmick or trying to entertain fans or all those other things you hate.

Oh right, so you didn't actually have a relevant point to make, just more silly talk.

Enough with clogging this thread up I think.

----

They should sack Camacho, just in the hope it pisses his dad off and he comes back for a "revenge" run.

Just looked at the roster on Wikipedia and after deciding Orton needs to go after being bored watching him in Sky Plus x30 Fast Forward during Raw, here's my full list

Orton - stale as a face, will be stale as a heel after 1 week, just fuck him off and bring him back in a couple of years, or don't, who cares?

Derrick Bateman - not stale but looks like a wanker, so unless they have him as some dickhead heel just sack him

Ezekiel Jackson - looks hard until the bell rings, then he looks soft as shite, sack him

Khali - Can't do anything convincingly, even walk, fuck him off

Jack Swagger - Bland, looks like a mongy Kurt Angle fan, sack him despite his fit wife

Evan Bourne - Justin Gabriel does basically the same job but isn't a pot head

Ted Dibiase - have him lose to every Diva on the way out then have his dad turn up on the ramp and go "You're shite son", hate him so sack him

Yoshi Tatsu - Pointless, his music sounds like something off a kids tv show (which might be the point to be fair), sack him

Archived