If WWE have a talent cull

Ant

Within a month of a European tour is always a good time to have a clear out (or this seems to be how WWE appears to think). Add to that the financial cost attached to Linda's recent political efforts, and it wouldn't be a surprise to see a few guys disappear. Not to forget the "potential" at FCW.

Accordingly I wouldn't be shocked to see the following guys released:

Alex Riley

Camacho

Curt Hawkins

Drew McIntyre

Evan Bourne

Ezekiel Jackson

The Great Khali

Hunico

Johnny Curtis

JTG

Mason Ryan

Percy Watson

Tensai

Trent Barreta

Yoshi Tatsu

Do you guys agree the above are the likely picks, or are there others that have more to worry about!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Johnny Curtis has just started having those new vids on raw for his new gimmick has he not? Would be surprised if they got rid of him, Tensai has been booked to death, Drew wont be going nowhere unless he wants to leave. As for the rest I would not notice if they went.

• Paid Members

I am shocked to read that Yoshi is even still employed.

Who's Camacho?

He knocks around with Hunico. I wouldn't let him go for fear of his old man kicking off.

I would keep Drew and maybe Evan. Definitely keep Riley and push the fucker to the moon. Sack all the others. I would love to see Del Rio added to the pile, complete waste of space. Perfects kid needs to go. Is Ted Dibiase's kid still about? Sack him off. Steamboats kid as well. Why are the 2nd/3rd gen guys such boring bastards? Even Cody and Randy are only the best of a bad bunch.

• Paid Members
I would keep Drew and maybe Evan. Definitely keep Riley and push the fucker to the moon. Sack all the others. I would love to see Del Rio added to the pile, complete waste of space. Perfects kid needs to go. Is Ted Dibiase's kid still about? Sack him off. Steamboats kid as well. Why are the 2nd/3rd gen guys such boring bastards? Even Cody and Randy are only the best of a bad bunch.

Because WWE train there wrestlers to all do be the same, when they think your good enough they then give you a gimmick, putting these guys on TV when they all look like they came from the same cookie cutter is pretty stupid. Its funny because most of the kids on the roster came from dads who had over the top gimmicks while in WWF.

Mostly the ones everyone has already said: Bateman, Hawkins, Mason Ryan, Trent Baretta, Tatsu, JTG.

Sakamoto will probably be released and not even be announced.

One shock might be Brodus Clay, he's really been limited by this gimmick and they've done nothing with him. Maybe they'll decide they've had enough of him and move on. Ted DiBiase and Jack Swagger might be the other two that could be cut.

• Paid Members
One shock might be Brodus Clay, he's really been limited by this gimmick and they've done nothing with him.

I wouldn't miss him if they sacked him off.

He's shit, he's always been shit, and he could have made loads more of that character if he wasn't such a useless article and had put a bit of fucking effort into it.

Archived