If WWE have a talent cull

Ant

I'd say most of the above and Alicia Fox & Tamina.

What's wrong with Tamina? Don't think they'll cut any divas on account of only having about 4.
Nothings wrong with her just they've done fuck all with her and don't seem to be planning to so I'd expect her to go.
She's injured at the moment, but she's been training with The Rock.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the list of Superstars mentioned in the OP getting future endeavoured, with the exception of Drew, because they're doing something with 3MB now, and Johnny Curtis, as has been already said.I can see Bourne being let go. I really enjoy his matches, but 2 pot-related suspensions, plus I think he picked up an injury when he was going to be brought back, don't work in his favour. He's like Brian Kendrick 2.0. Of course, Kendrick had a far better character and was more well-rounded. They can't do much more with Bourne, apart from making him fly around in meaningless tag matches. Then again, Justin Gabriel is doing pretty well at the moment.I'd like to see them get rid of Jinder Mahal, but again, 3MB. I think Khali would be much better in his place :D

Nobody has mentioned Primo & Epico.

I know there has been a bit of a revival of the tag team division recently, but now it appears that Rosa will be dumping them to go with Alberto I bet they are shitting themselves.

• Paid Members

Primo in particular is really good, but you're right there that they have to be worried.

I don't see a mass cull imminent at the moment, though there's three or four names that seem absolutely dead in the water at the moment - Tensai was one after losing to Justin Gabriel on Superstars over here and getting loud Albert chants again this week. They could have him

acknowledge the Albert chants and use that as a reason to dump the Japanese name and imagery though.

I'd say possibilities are Aksana, Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan, Tensai & Yoshi Tatsu.

As for Primo & Epico I think they are a pretty good tag team and at this point, whilst they are re-establishing the tag division I think it'd be silly to future endeavour two guys who make up a tag team that is good and has been going for quite a long while now. Both guys are actually really good wrestlers too. They may have a little feud with Del Rio and Ricardo over it but my favourite thing that could happen, maybe instead of the feud or as a shock a few weeks after the feud, maybe when Del Rio is in troule in the ring or in a Title match, is that they may form with Del Rio, Ricardo and Rosa in a Latin look version of JBL's Cabinet? Maybe call them La Casa or something?

Genuinely didn't know Evan Bourne and Big Zeke were still employed.

People who say things like this make me laugh.

I can understand not knowing someone had been released, because you may have missed the announcement. But, if you haven't seen someone for a while because they are either injured or just not being used, why would you automatically assume they'd been released/quit/fired?

Why wouldn't they still be employed?

I assume it's mostly an attempt to prove how casual of a fan you are.

Nobody has mentioned Primo & Epico.

I know there has been a bit of a revival of the tag team division recently, but now it appears that Rosa will be dumping them to go with Alberto I bet they are shitting themselves.

I think it'd be best for all concerned if Del Rio, Primo and Epico formed a new stable.

• Paid Members

I've just put Superstars on.. JTG is facing Great Khali. JTG got himself a new look a few months back before NXT changed and is still a nobody. Having been released before, why is he still employed now?

• Moderators

I think they probably didn't want to sack people while Linda McMahon was running for office and saying she's a "job creator". All best are off now though, so I'd not be surprised if he have one of the good old fashioned massive culls they used to have and I enjoyed so much.

Archived