Would you like to see Simon Dean do a UK tour?

Oliver

When I attended a PCW show in August, there was a rather funny moment when Dave Mastiff was in the ring, having just wrestled El Ligero, and Eugene appeared on the screen to announce he would be wrestling Mastiff on the Dec 9th show. During this promo Eugene said that Mastiff was like a big cuddly teddy bear and that he was going to give him a big hug!

So this made me think that it would also be rather amusing to see Simon Dean haplessly approach Dave Mastiff, tell him that its quite frankly more like Dave Massive and advise him to go on the Simon System, only for Dave Mastiff to knock him around and give him one of his brutal looking Cannonballs!

Simon Dean could also point out The London Riot's guts and suggest that The London Riots go on some London Diets.

So tell me, would you like to see Simon Dean come tour, and if so, who would you like to see him interact with?

• Moderators

He was shit in 1999, super shit in fact. Nova is one of the people most responsible for dodgy MOVES MOVES MOVES wrestling, no matter how Joey Styles used to spin it. I'd rather see AIDS walk up my urethra with tiny sewing needles than see Nova get booked anywhere. He's terrible.

Ah good ol Mike Bucci. At the time he was the talent scout working for WWE who signed Drew Galloway now called Drew McIntyre to the WWE. If he helped facilitate a fellow scot to the big leagues hes good enough in my book for a few dates over here.

• Paid Members
He was shit in 1999, super shit in fact. Nova is one of the people most responsible for dodgy MOVES MOVES MOVES wrestling, no matter how Joey Styles used to spin it. I'd rather see AIDS walk up my urethra with tiny sewing needles than see Nova get booked anywhere. He's terrible.

Nova and Chris Chetti might be the worst tag-team of all time.

I think mid 2000's former WWE names outside of Eugene are a fairly worthless import to have on a show nowadays, they're from a forgettable era and don't have the nostalgia factor of their attitude era counterparts. Saying that, I'm all for promoters bringing imports over here, just don't expect it to equal great ticket sales!

• Paid Members
If he helped facilitate a fellow scot to the big leagues hes good enough in my book for a few dates over here.

So you think he should be booked over here to wrestle purely based on his non-wrestling skills? And more specifically, his ability to sign somebody that in the few years he has been in WWE has amounted to absolutely nothing?

Archived