WWE at their most offensive

guyincognito

Hi guys I'm working on a bit of a project and I'm hoping you might be able to help me, I'm trying to come up with examples of WWF/E at their absolute offensive worse. We're talking the utter most worse examples of racisim, sexism, perversity and general offensive poor taste Vince and co have ever shown.

This should help me out with some research and also provide some fun discussion and reminiscing. See if you can come up with some long forgotten grubbyness, the gauntlet has been thrown!

A few examples I've thought of already are....

Kurt Angle wants to rape Sharmel

Mohammed Hassan recreates terrorist acts

Big Dick Johnsons crotch thrusting

Eddiesploitation

Big show covered in poo

Mark Henry with the transvestite

Mae Young flashing

Vince Vs God

Boss man tows away the casket

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie Vick was the first that came to mind - I thought the sight of triple H in a kane mask was hilarious but I imagine others found it offensive.

Also Trish Stratus on her hands and knees barking like a dog. This wasn't to sky's taste,as they cut it from the programme.

All good stuff though I can't help but feel we're missing out on some good old fashioned racism. Any suggestions? There must be plenty of examples of offensive stereotypes over the years

Roddy Piper painted half black against Bad News Brown at Wrestlemania VI was a bit awkward. His pre-match promo was way over the racist borderline.

All good stuff though I can't help but feel we're missing out on some good old fashioned racism. Any suggestions? There must be plenty of examples of offensive stereotypes over the years

The former "Mr USA" and first African-American Tag Champ Tony Atlas being repackaged as an actual spear-chucker has to rank quite high...

sabasimba_480x480.jpg

As would Roddy Piper half-blacking himself up to add a a little "Ghetto" for his fight with Bad News Brown...

blackpiper.jpg

--

Dammit, beaten by half the forum in under a minute!! D'oh!

Archived