4.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

5.png

Edited by AJSTYLES

Thanks for posting them Andre in Disney land pics, I love them, there have been some lovely Andre pics in this thread, you think someone somewhere would have made a scrap book of a lot of them and sold it (copyright dependant of course) I bet a good few would sell

I love the Andre Pics, and Mania 3, and the Hulk/Warrior match, I could look at them all day, in fact any Wrestling pictures.

I would highly recommend "Hot Shots and High Spots" by Wrestling Photographer George Napolitano, page after page of brilliant pictures with little soundbites underneath, I go back and look at it all the time, never gets old.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

Lindsay Kay Haywood is her name and she wrestled on the indies (including a few times in TNA it seems, from a Google image search) as Isis The Amazon.

I remember WWE announcing her as appearing on the upcoming Divas season of NXT and her being mentored by Vickie Guerrero, but the following week when it began she was replaced and never mentioned again.

Yea she was announced, then during the week before the taping took place loads of nudes of her leaked and they decided not to bother with her.

hook us up? gotta love tall women. death by snu-snu please

roman-reigns-mushot.jpg

Roman Reigns' mugshot after he was arrested on June 20, 2010 in Pensacola, Florida for disorderly intoxication and affray, unlawful assembly, or riot.

Looks like the kind of lad who'd be cocking his fist in a lane way somewhere.