The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

1618_3159844731643_1103348571_n.jpgThink it's the AWA crew in Japan. I can make out Hulk, Andre, Otto Wanz, Adrian Adonis, Curt Hennig & Dick Murdoch. Artie Fufkin next to Andre, he was probably promoting for them over there.

On the left next to Andre is famed Wrestling photographer George Naplitano and on the right is exBritish Heavyweight Champion and organiser of the annual British Wrestlers Reunion Wayne Bridges.
"Wayne" or Bill to his friends is a top bloke & friend of British Wrestling. Very good worker in his day too. He told me about this meeting & his attempt to import big names from America over to compete in the UK. It could have worked, But i think Max Crabtree had other plans for the direction of British Wrestling.

tumblr_mgzzrdKO3O1qzx70zo1_500.jpg486355_4145948147409_963880616_n.jpg

One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned.

At the Insurrextion 2002 house show in Glasgow my mate and I were talking about how it's "not been the same" since the WCW buy out a year earlier; now I think how lucky I was to see all of the above plus other Attitude players such as Austin, Taker and Trips.

Hall must have came and went within 3 months in 2002.

One of the few pictures you will see of four of original nWo members in the WWF together. Nash was injured when Big Show joined and Hall was sacked when Nash returned.

At the Insurrextion 2002 house show in Glasgow my mate and I were talking about how it's "not been the same" since the WCW buy out a year earlier; now I think how lucky I was to see all of the above plus other Attitude players such as Austin, Taker and Trips.

That card in Glasgow was phenomenal. Main event calibre talent from start to finish.... Flair, Austin, Taker, Lesner, HHH, Hall, Nash, RVD, Big Show, Bradshaw (was Perfect there?). Dream card.

That card in Glasgow was phenomenal. Main event calibre talent from start to finish.... Flair, Austin, Taker, Lesner, HHH, Hall, Nash, RVD, Big Show, Bradshaw (was Perfect there?). Dream card.

Yeah, don't quote me but I think it was Perfect and Molly Holly vs Lawler and Jackie

Edited by Ant