The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian?

Wwe_wrestlers_cheyenne2.jpg

And what gave that away? The fact that Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian are standing in the picture? :rolleyes:

Tbf its a very random group to see together

I can see why you would ask

Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one.

And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time.

She seemed to get younger, some years. That bit when she was Harlem Heat's manager - she looked disgustingly hot, especially in the "Hulk Hogan Is A Nigger" promo. Might have been the short hair, seemed to make her beauty more "punchy", if that makes sense.

I actually found a colour version of that pic, where I think she actually looks even better here...

tripleh-sherrimartel.jpg

BDbzFwkCcAAlKem.jpg

It's frightening how old Scott Hall looks here...

On the subject of Sherri pictures, I found this, wearing one of Ric Flair's robes, and not much else by the looks of it...

sherri80.jpg

I also think she looked hottest during the period she crossed over from Ted Dibiase to Shawn Michaels

62486641.jpg

wwf_royalrumble_1992_dibiasesherri.jpg

Edited by FrankCastle

• Paid Members
13_rock2.jpg

The new belt.

Never thought i'd say this but i think i prefer the spinny Toys R' Us One. Thats hideous.

How so if you don't mind me asking? I think it's a huge improvement. It looks current and reflects where the company is at right now, whilst maintaining an air of prestige to it that the spinner belt failed to do in my opinion. The more I look at it the more I like it.