The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
Papa Shango, Paul Bearer and The Undertaker on the day of Summerslam 92 at Wembley.

PBPapaTaker-1.gif

You'd think that as large as he is, Shango wouldn't feel the compulsion to stand on tippy-toes when photographed to try to gain a few inches. Sly bastard must've thought it was going to be a waist-up shot.

Am I right in thinking this is Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian?

Wwe_wrestlers_cheyenne2.jpg

And what gave that away? The fact that Arn Anderson, Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms and Christian are standing in the picture? :rolleyes:

Sorry, my eyesight isn't that good, and I couldn't make out exactly who it was. Didn't mean to upset anybody.

Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one.

And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time.

Edited by Richie Freebird

I recognise Greg Valentine and John Studd, but does anyone know who the other guys are?

The lumberjack on the right seems to be Barry O, Randy Orton's uncle.

Aye, and the other guy was called Charlie Fulton I think

And it looks like Tito putting on the Figure 4

It looks like Matt Borne to me, not saying you are wrong though as I don't recall Charlie Fulton.

01.jpg

the-kliq-back-in-the-days-with-austin-and-undertaker-chilling-on-tour-paul-bearer-the-godwins.gif

001.jpg

wwe_champion_jbl_interview_b.jpg

blade-runners.jpg

220px-Jesse_Ventura_on_a_FDA_poster.jpg

Edited by bobby dazzler

It looks like Matt Borne to me, not saying you are wrong though as I don't recall Charlie Fulton.

Aye, i'm sure your right now you mention him. I forgot he had that blonde mane back around WM1.

The other guy did look a bit similar with the bleached hair and dark beard.

• Paid Members
Looks like a random backstage social shot from WCW circa 1994 to me. Sherri looks absolutely breathtaking in that one.

And young too. I wondered if it was actually her or someone else. She was always attractive, but I thought she looked older than that, by that time.

She seemed to get younger, some years. That bit when she was Harlem Heat's manager - she looked disgustingly hot, especially in the "Hulk Hogan Is A Nigger" promo. Might have been the short hair, seemed to make her beauty more "punchy", if that makes sense.