Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

:laugh: Brilliant, Bifkin.

Isn't that exactly what a paedophile ring is though? If Saville's inviting Gary Glitter onto TOTP so they can fondle underage girls together, or being invited by [NAME REDACTED] to a care home to assault children, that's a high level paedophile ring to me. You get one politician or senior policeman in there and you've got yourself a full-blown conspiracy to commit underage rape.

Just coming back to this because this story has been the lead story on BBC, and has been going around and around on loop on the news on the TV in the office and it's pissing me off.

For all the banging on about it, and how great it is that everyone is airing their grievances, the conclusion that he simply "hid in plain sight using his celebrity" is bullshit. I can't believe you can blow a scandal this big open and pin everything on the dead guy and not link to anyone in a position of power.

Well, I can believe it; it's happening. But shit is being buried here, for sure. I don't doubt it for a second.

I have a really simplistic question. Having just done a quick search and drawn a blank, is there any irrefutable evidence that (you know, the type that would stand up to scrutiny in court and secure a conviction if her were alive) Jimmy Savile is guilty of any crime? So far, it appears to be a ton of accusations by largely unreliable victims, that are being allowed to float because the man is dead.

Just to be clear, I'm not defending Savile, just questioning the furore surrounding the case.

I have a really simplistic question. Having just done a quick search and drawn a blank, is there any irrefutable evidence that (you know, the type that would stand up to scrutiny in court and secure a conviction if her were alive) Jimmy Savile is guilty of any crime? So far, it appears to be a ton of accusations by largely unreliable victims, that are being allowed to float because the man is dead.

Just to be clear, I'm not defending Savile, just questioning the furore surrounding the case.

I'm guessing they are relying on independent corroboration. Women and men who've never met each other who can remember the size and shape of his dick. That kind of thing.

I hate to ask this as i was once a fan, but does anybody apart from me suspect necrophilia? He had a free run of loads of hospitals & he kept all his dead mother's clothes in her old home in Scarborough, he admitted to also talking to her after she was buried. Obviously this is just speculation as it is highly unlikely any of this kind of evidence will ever come out. Just wondered if i was the only one wondering?

No, it's not just you. It's been mentioned very early in this thread, and I'm sure anywhere else that has been discussing this (apart from official channels that have to be careful with their speculation).

This saddens me greatly. How sick can someone be? Then again if you are happy tampering with dying children, where do you draw the line? :(

he admitted to also talking to her after she was buried.

What, like the vast majority of other people do with dead relatives? Operation Yewtree should just go after everyone who has posted on Gonetoosoon.org then.

Yeah if they posted on Gonetoosoon.org & had 214 separate allegations against them.

he admitted to also talking to her after she was buried.

What, like the vast majority of other people do with dead relatives? Operation Yewtree should just go after everyone who has posted on Gonetoosoon.org then.

Yeah if they posted on Gonetoosoon.org & had 214 separate allegations against them.

"Like so many of his kind, North was required to leave school, after passing exams..."

No, it's not just you. It's been mentioned very early in this thread, and I'm sure anywhere else that has been discussing this (apart from official channels that have to be careful with their speculation).

This saddens me greatly. How sick can someone be? Then again if you are happy tampering with dying children, where do you draw the line? :(

Is fucking a corpse sicker than sexually abusing a loving child? Corpses tend not to be scarred for the rest of their lives. The rest of their deaths maybe...

Archived