Bradford Wrestling Alliance

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My dad is 81 now, so I concede on the dad front, although in his day he would have been ok. :thumbsup:

It has turned into a schoolyard arguement indeed.

I am willing to say I am wrong, if UKwrestlingfan1981 proves they are right.

However that will never happen as the whole origins of the attack was based upon a falsehood.

My dad is 81 now, so I concede on the dad front, although in his day he would have been ok. :thumbsup:

It has turned into a schoolyard arguement indeed.

I am willing to say I am wrong, if UKwrestlingfan1981 proves they are right.

However that will never happen as the whole origins of the attack was based upon a falsehood.

Talks so much crap that he felt the need to say it twice to make it more believable

So yeah, kid nearly broke his neck in Bradford, ey?

Now , seeing as I have nothing further to say to Hogg and his house of lies , it seems someone wants to get back to what the original point of the entire thread was about. Lad is apparently ok now and was released from hospital after a few days in which is great news.

No house of lies here, my house is built with bricks thank you.

Matt Ward, the lad in question is recovering well, he had to go back in hospital later in the week due to some complications, but he was discharged the same day. He is recovering at home and resting up.

I have spoke to his sister, and his mother at different times, and they were very happy with his progress, and with the general good wishes they had from the wrestling community.

• Paid Members
Hogg and his house of lies

The discussion has been very boring for a while now, but (with no partisanship on either side) I love this phrase. It's genuinely made me chuckle.

Hogg, if you're a heel, this should SO be your heel stable name. I don't know why no-one's thought of it before.

Dean Allmark Head tranier at all star school just posted this on fb

Lately I've been hearing and reading a lot of people taking about wrestling students/trainees wrestling on shows for free so I just thought I'd come and remind my students about the many times we've discussed this at training and the result of doing this while being one of my students and why I think this is so wrong to do! 
If you are one of my students and I find out you've wrestled on a show for free this means you have no self belief or belief in my teaching ability punishment for this is instant banishment from the All Star Wrestling school! I've always believed you get paid what you think your worth i.e if you get paid nothing your worth nothing! As far as I know none of my current students work on shows for free.
I've been a PROFESSIONAL wrestler for the past 13 years which means this is my job which is how i support my 2 kids so having people coming in to my job and doing this for free are basically robbing food from the mouths of my children! If promotors (i use that term loosely) had no choice but to pay their talent there would be far less shitty little shows which are killing and beginning to over shadow the high standard of British wrestling shows we have at this moment in time!

Dean Allmark Head tranier at all star school just posted this on fb

Lately I've been hearing and reading a lot of people taking about wrestling students/trainees wrestling on shows for free so I just thought I'd come and remind my students about the many times we've discussed this at training and the result of doing this while being one of my students and why I think this is so wrong to do! 
If you are one of my students and I find out you've wrestled on a show for free this means you have no self belief or belief in my teaching ability punishment for this is instant banishment from the All Star Wrestling school! I've always believed you get paid what you think your worth i.e if you get paid nothing your worth nothing! As far as I know none of my current students work on shows for free.
I've been a PROFESSIONAL wrestler for the past 13 years which means this is my job which is how i support my 2 kids so having people coming in to my job and doing this for free are basically robbing food from the mouths of my children! If promotors (i use that term loosely) had no choice but to pay their talent there would be far less shitty little shows which are killing and beginning to over shadow the high standard of British wrestling shows we have at this moment in time!

A true pro speaking about a business that he loves and works incredibly hard to improve. Dean Allmark is a credit to British Wrestling and any of his students should be proud to be trained by such a pro. If he is willing to banish his students for taking free bookings then hopefully others will follow suit and stamp out these shitty little shows all together.

Archived