Bradford Wrestling Alliance

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

I am sure Mark would be very thankful of your opinion and your support Adamiscool.

I am a little biased about how good Mark is, as I work, train and coach with him regularly, and historically.

I am not sure how factually correct a lot of Ukwrestlingfan1981 points were as it certainly seemed he had lied about training at NCWA, and/or under Mark or myself.

I was going to let this slide and not mention it any further but I am not going to be rubbished by someone attempting to defend himself and continue to provide the UK with a bunch of under trained shit ass workers. I am getting a little sick of this idiot claiming I have a vendetta against him and Impact with regards to their training and that I never attended it.

Looking back at my diary, it would appear as though in my one initial small remark about the school I did over estimate how long ago it was that I attended the training at S18 which I have down as being in Dronfield, just outside Sheffield as I had originally said. If you no longer train there then so be it but that was where you were when I came along. I had travelled up to the North West that particular weekend to attend a show and stopped over for a night out in Sheffield with some old University mates. You can claim as often as you like that I never came and you continue to say on your facebook account apparently that you have 'checked your register and my name is not on it' - you do not even know my name - at least not from on here so you have either, as you claim got a record of my attendance or you are indeed the liar sir and you are just trying to cover your tracks!

I made one small remark about not thinking your training was upto a very good standard, which I don't, i'm sure there are others who have a different opinion and that there is probably a whole collection of these shit arses who attend your training who thinks the sun shines out of your backside. They have obviously never seen a decent training academy work or visited any so are totally blinkered into believing the utter rubbish you show them.

You opted not to share the names of any of your top students who would obviously be trained to a sufficient level to be getting onto good shows across the country, this is actually because you haven't got any have you? Your students are on a level with the like of Matt Slater, Mikey Rose I seem to remember was one of your students who was at the academy on the day I was there, he is a top worker him! Wasn't that long ago I believe he was messaging people telling them to be careful of working Danny Steel as he was unsafe! Complete load of underhand and backstabbing rubbish that is the sort of crap you would expect from unprofessional people associated with NCWA or any of the shows that you have any connections with!

Deal with the fact that someone doesn't think your school is very good and didn't have a good experience. That was pretty much the extent of my comments that you blew way out of proportion and kept on harping on about!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW

UK Wrestle Fan you must be hands down the most dedicated trainee ever all

All these schools that you have attended your dedication is shear awesomeness

And not once do you come across as arrogant with a high option of yourself or you ability

Nor do you seem to have a bias towards some some people but yet an ax to grind with some

And you go to all these shows ... Wish I had all this money to go one end of the country to the over with the regularity that you do

and you extensive know how on all the wrestlers and have you finger on the pulse for all the gossip

Hold on ...... Could you be a wrestler with a ukff account : 0

WOW

UK Wrestle Fan you must be hands down the most dedicated trainee ever all

All these schools that you have attended your dedication is shear awesomeness

And not once do you come across as arrogant with a high option of yourself or you ability

Nor do you seem to have a bias towards some some people but yet an ax to grind with some

And you go to all these shows ... Wish I had all this money to go one end of the country to the over with the regularity that you do

and you extensive know how on all the wrestlers and have you finger on the pulse for all the gossip

Hold on ...... Could you be a wrestler with a ukff account : 0

I have no high opinion of myself or my ability, nor would I ever consider myself to be a wrestler however I am not about to sit back and let someone like Andy Hogg call me a liar for expressing my opinion. Having lived in a couple of different areas over the years and attended University up in the Midlands I have had an opportunity to visit a few different training places and see a fair amount of shows. That doesn't make me a wrestler, nor does it mean I have my finger on the pulse, there are plenty of people who go to see shows in all areas of the country on a regular basis. I also have no bias towards anyone and no ax to grind with anyone not calling me a liar when attempting to cover their own tracks. I am however more than capable of distinguishing what is a shit arse show or place to train from what is a properly prepared one.

I am sure Mark would be very thankful of your opinion and your support Adamiscool.

I am a little biased about how good Mark is, as I work, train and coach with him regularly, and historically.

I am not sure how factually correct a lot of Ukwrestlingfan1981 points were as it certainly seemed he had lied about training at NCWA, and/or under Mark or myself.

I was going to let this slide and not mention it any further but I am not going to be rubbished by someone attempting to defend himself and continue to provide the UK with a bunch of under trained shit ass workers. I am getting a little sick of this idiot claiming I have a vendetta against him and Impact with regards to their training and that I never attended it.

Looking back at my diary, it would appear as though in my one initial small remark about the school I did over estimate how long ago it was that I attended the training at S18 which I have down as being in Dronfield, just outside Sheffield as I had originally said. If you no longer train there then so be it but that was where you were when I came along. I had travelled up to the North West that particular weekend to attend a show and stopped over for a night out in Sheffield with some old University mates. You can claim as often as you like that I never came and you continue to say on your facebook account apparently that you have 'checked your register and my name is not on it' - you do not even know my name - at least not from on here so you have either, as you claim got a record of my attendance or you are indeed the liar sir and you are just trying to cover your tracks!

I made one small remark about not thinking your training was upto a very good standard, which I don't, i'm sure there are others who have a different opinion and that there is probably a whole collection of these shit arses who attend your training who thinks the sun shines out of your backside. They have obviously never seen a decent training academy work or visited any so are totally blinkered into believing the utter rubbish you show them.

You opted not to share the names of any of your top students who would obviously be trained to a sufficient level to be getting onto good shows across the country, this is actually because you haven't got any have you? Your students are on a level with the like of Matt Slater, Mikey Rose I seem to remember was one of your students who was at the academy on the day I was there, he is a top worker him! Wasn't that long ago I believe he was messaging people telling them to be careful of working Danny Steel as he was unsafe! Complete load of underhand and backstabbing rubbish that is the sort of crap you would expect from unprofessional people associated with NCWA or any of the shows that you have any connections with!

Deal with the fact that someone doesn't think your school is very good and didn't have a good experience. That was pretty much the extent of my comments that you blew way out of proportion and kept on harping on about!

You are a liar sir a complete and utter liar.

I know everyone personally who has trained with me the entire time at Dronfield, and the entire time at Rotherham, I have a full record of everyone who has ever trained, and I know for a fact that there is no one who has trained with NCWA only once, and I know for a fact everyone who has trained with me is not you.

I do not need to know your name to work that out, and lets face it if you were that convinced you were right you would say it, as its not as if you are Spiderman, and telling everyone your real name is Peter Parker would put people in danger. I take my proof from the exclusion of everyone elses name, rather than the inclusion of yours.

You can take you lies as far and as long as you want, you can tell everyone to the Queen and her Butler on how terrible a school we are, what a terrible promotion we are, how we are a combination of evil things like Hitler (Adolf not Eddie) Freddy Krueger and Mike Myers (from Halloween not Waynes world), but they will always be lies.

I explained the reason for not naming any of the guys training with me, as I do not want them to pay for the sins of their trainer. But then you would know their names anyway if you trained or but wait thats a lie isnt it.

As for Mikey Rose, Mikey Van Riot, Mikey Riot, he may well too be paying for his past sins, but I have complete and utter faith, pride, respect and gratitude towards Mikey, a lot of young trainees can learn a lot from a guy who has worked as hard as he has. He may well be the UKFF's favourite son, but I would and will always make a solid guy like Mikey one of the first names on any card.

Someone tried to flag him up to Iceman a few months ago on twitter, to which Issac replied he was actually a fan.

As for Matt Slater, I do not particular know him that well, and have only seen him work a few times, I dont book him, but he has been around long enough to look after himself, and I am sure he will just love you mentioning him, as I notice on facebook he has been pushing people to be slater haters.

As for shitarses, people can have, and are entitled to have their opinion on myself, NCWA, our shows or our school I have no issue with that, as I have said. What I do have issue with is someone so cowardly they have to lie about it and hide behind an alias.

The sun does not shine out of my backside by any means, in fact somedays its just nasty smells that come out of it.

But then I have never been someone who thinks my shit dont stink.

I know my failings, and if you knew me you would know them too, instead of having to lie and make stuff up just to have pot shots at Mikey Rose, Mark Impact, Brett Bell, Caleb Crow or myself or anyone else you feel like.

You are a liar sir a complete and utter liar.

I know everyone personally who has trained with me the entire time at Dronfield, and the entire time at Rotherham, I have a full record of everyone who has ever trained, and I know for a fact that there is no one who has trained with NCWA only once, and I know for a fact everyone who has trained with me is not you.

I do not need to know your name to work that out, and lets face it if you were that convinced you were right you would say it, as its not as if you are Spiderman, and telling everyone your real name is Peter Parker would put people in danger. I take my proof from the exclusion of everyone elses name, rather than the inclusion of yours.

You can take you lies as far and as long as you want, you can tell everyone to the Queen and her Butler on how terrible a school we are, what a terrible promotion we are, how we are a combination of evil things like Hitler (Adolf not Eddie) Freddy Krueger and Mike Myers (from Halloween not Waynes world), but they will always be lies.

I explained the reason for not naming any of the guys training with me, as I do not want them to pay for the sins of their trainer. But then you would know their names anyway if you trained or but wait thats a lie isnt it.

As for Mikey Rose, Mikey Van Riot, Mikey Riot, he may well too be paying for his past sins, but I have complete and utter faith, pride, respect and gratitude towards Mikey, a lot of young trainees can learn a lot from a guy who has worked as hard as he has. He may well be the UKFF's favourite son, but I would and will always make a solid guy like Mikey one of the first names on any card.

Someone tried to flag him up to Iceman a few months ago on twitter, to which Issac replied he was actually a fan.

As for Matt Slater, I do not particular know him that well, and have only seen him work a few times, I dont book him, but he has been around long enough to look after himself, and I am sure he will just love you mentioning him, as I notice on facebook he has been pushing people to be slater haters.

As for shitarses, people can have, and are entitled to have their opinion on myself, NCWA, our shows or our school I have no issue with that, as I have said. What I do have issue with is someone so cowardly they have to lie about it and hide behind an alias.

The sun does not shine out of my backside by any means, in fact somedays its just nasty smells that come out of it.

But then I have never been someone who thinks my shit dont stink.

I know my failings, and if you knew me you would know them too, instead of having to lie and make stuff up just to have pot shots at Mikey Rose, Mark Impact, Brett Bell, Caleb Crow or myself or anyone else you feel like.

Once again it is you sir who are a complete liar, you can make your false claims until you are blue in the face and stick by your bunch of shit arse workers putting on shit shows , it is people like you dragging british wrestling through the mud when there are so many people finally out there doing some good. I guess it is gonna take for some poor unsuspecting student of yours or one of these other idiots to get seriously hurt or even worse before something changes. Then it will be everyone else who suffers because of your complete ignorance.

UKwrestlingfan1981

If someone does get hurt while they are training with myself or the NCWA they will be fully covered, insured, and will be treated accordingly

Wrestling, be it amateur, grecco roman, freestyle, Catch, Sambo, Sombo, ring, profestional, cornish, cumberland etc is a contact sport with throws, slams, submissions, locks, takedowns etc. This will mean their is always a chance of injury.

As a responsible Adult, trainer, educated person I acknowledge this fact and take every precaution possible to manage the risks, minimise occurances, and remove any unsafe practices.

There are risk assessments, Health and safety policies, medical declarations, training registers, lesson plans, specific warm ups, wrestler orientated circuits, neck strengthing, sessions supervised and containing Personal Trainers with a wealth of certification and practical experience, and coaches with years of experience. We minimise the risks, and promote a safe training environment.

If you want to criticise us fine, no issue with that, but do it with truth, do not make up lies.

Want to stop being called a liar? Then stop being a liar!

You could always of course say your name, but we both know you wont do that because you have built your whole arguement on a false statement

UKwrestlingfan1981

If someone does get hurt while they are training with myself or the NCWA they will be fully covered, insured, and will be treated accordingly

Wrestling, be it amateur, grecco roman, freestyle, Catch, Sambo, Sombo, ring, profestional, cornish, cumberland etc is a contact sport with throws, slams, submissions, locks, takedowns etc. This will mean their is always a chance of injury.

As a responsible Adult, trainer, educated person I acknowledge this fact and take every precaution possible to manage the risks, minimise occurances, and remove any unsafe practices.

There are risk assessments, Health and safety policies, medical declarations, training registers, lesson plans, specific warm ups, wrestler orientated circuits, neck strengthing, sessions supervised and containing Personal Trainers with a wealth of certification and practical experience, and coaches with years of experience. We minimise the risks, and promote a safe training environment.

If you want to criticise us fine, no issue with that, but do it with truth, do not make up lies.

Want to stop being called a liar? Then stop being a liar!

You could always of course say your name, but we both know you wont do that because you have built your whole arguement on a false statement

I have not lied or made any false statement at all and you can continue to claim that I have for as long as you like. Tell you what I shall do , you name anyone you have trained that is getting any decent , paid work in this country at the moment on any of the top shows and I shall happily tell everyone else my name , seeing as how I already know that you know exactly what it is.

We both know you will never give your name, as you are an out and out liar.

The moment that happens, I can post all our records to show you for the liar that you are.

Whatever else I have been throughout my 15 year career, I have always been honest, I have always been straight up, and I have always done it with my own name, never had an alias on here, in the ring or anywhere else.

If you want to continue your little charade, behind your smoke and mirrors, fine do so and carry on living your lie.

I dont need to know you name to know you did not train with NCWA, I dont need to know your name to know you are a liar.

Having both rose and steel (and pretty much anyone else on uk scene lol) on my Facebook I'm sure the thing you referencing was rose putting a public comment on someone's wall (bad idea really) ?

That been said it was over people that said that he was saying he saying steel was unsafe because rose was using big words that even I struggled to understand ( had to google it lol) and then it all kicked off?

Now if he's been messaging people saying steels dangerous thats bang out of order but then again how would you know that unless you had you finger on the pulse for the gossip ?

Also having seen Mark Impact wrestle I'd say hes rather good myself bloody tall as well makes my 6ft 3 self look tiny

Matt Slater only ever seen him once ... Seems decent but the line from captain America springs to mind .... "Jeez someone give that kid a sandwich"

I'm sorry m8 I'm not convinced I do think your a wrestler with a ukff account with a ax to grind with people you don't like

Having both rose and steel (and pretty much anyone else on uk scene lol) on my Facebook I'm sure the thing you referencing was rose putting a public comment on someone's wall (bad idea really) ?

That been said it was over people that said that he was saying he saying steel was unsafe because rose was using big words that even I struggled to understand ( had to google it lol) and then it all kicked off?

Now if he's been messaging people saying steels dangerous thats bang out of order but then again how would you know that unless you had you finger on the pulse for the gossip ?

Also having seen Mark Impact wrestle I'd say hes rather good myself bloody tall as well makes my 6ft 3 self look tiny

Matt Slater only ever seen him once ... Seems decent but the line from captain America springs to mind .... "Jeez someone give that kid a sandwich"

I'm sorry m8 I'm not convinced I do think your a wrestler with a ukff account with a ax to grind with people you don't like

You are more than entitled to your opinion , I still maintain that I am neither a wrestler , nor do I have an ax to grind with anyone who has not been lying through his hog teeth in an attempt to cover up his own failings and that particular ax has only occured once the lies began. My opinion of Mark Impact is based purely on having attended one single training class that he was involved with and having seen him work on a few small shows , for a man of his size , I personally believe he brings nothing to the table but again it is only an opinion , an opinion that I mentioned once before being attacked by Andy Hogg , I have no wish to speak about Mark Impact any further and certainly do not have an ax to grind with him at all. I am sure that if I have got it wrong and his work is of such a good standard then it will only be a matter of time until we see him working on a show that is actually worth working on instead of a bunch of shit ones. Slater has been tarnished since coming away from the 1PW Academy and anyonne who has seen him wrestle on more than one occassion I am sure would be of the same opinion but again , it was just an opinion belonging to me , there is no ax to grind and no need for me to speak of him any further , I do not know Slater on a personal level. As for Mikey Rose , I happen to be quite good friends with one of the people who received a private message warning him to be very careful working with Danny Steel , it is a totally underhanded thing to do and something that I do take exception to , that aside though , I again have no personal vendetta against Mikey Rose , I simply wished to show the class of person associated with a man like Andy Hogg who lies through his teeth at every given opportunity.

I think you lie so much UKwrestlingfan1981 that perhaps you believe your own lies.

if I have lied prove it, prove me wrong.

I will state again you have never trained at NCWA, you have never attended one of our classes at the S18 Gym@The Akademy at Dronfield. Every one of our sessions are fully registered for a variety of reasons, and their is no one who has just trained once there.

Therefore you have lied about training with both myself and Mark at the same time.

Likewise you bring up the Mikey issue, which is a non issue, where someone could not understand the issue between Mull ( as in to think things over) and maul (to set upon in a neanderthal manner).

If I am not mistaken where you not also the user who started unfounded rumours regarding The Hooligans and Project Ego?

So I am entitled to agree with the user that stated you have an axe to grind with ex 1pw/Gnp/GWA trinees and performers. Random attacks on Matt Slater, Mikey Rose, Project Ego.

You must have a very troubled past. Did they bully you? Did you feel inferior? Is this some form of cowardly retribution?

And here you are little Peter Parker still hiding behind you Spiderman mask, probablly still sleeping in your spiderman pyjamas, under your spiderman bedding, with your matching spiderman curtains in your mums house.

Some of us grew up and away from that schoolyard play, where we say what we think without creating a web of false lies, untrue accusations and events that have only occurred in your own mind.

Prove me wrong.

But you wont, because you cant, you are hiding behind a shield of falehoods.

If you facts, please bring them, as I have never been afraid of criticism, difficult conversations, or even admitting my own faults and mistakes.

As a good Catholic boy life is too short to feel guilt to lie about anything, and certainly to lie to a hidden user on a web forum.

So again I say it is you sir that is the liar.

I think you lie so much UKwrestlingfan1981 that perhaps you believe your own lies.

if I have lied prove it, prove me wrong.

I will state again you have never trained at NCWA, you have never attended one of our classes at the S18 Gym@The Akademy at Dronfield. Every one of our sessions are fully registered for a variety of reasons, and their is no one who has just trained once there.

Therefore you have lied about training with both myself and Mark at the same time.

Likewise you bring up the Mikey issue, which is a non issue, where someone could not understand the issue between Mull ( as in to think things over) and maul (to set upon in a neanderthal manner).

If I am not mistaken where you not also the user who started unfounded rumours regarding The Hooligans and Project Ego?

So I am entitled to agree with the user that stated you have an axe to grind with ex 1pw/Gnp/GWA trinees and performers. Random attacks on Matt Slater, Mikey Rose, Project Ego.

You must have a very troubled past. Did they bully you? Did you feel inferior? Is this some form of cowardly retribution?

And here you are little Peter Parker still hiding behind you Spiderman mask, probablly still sleeping in your spiderman pyjamas, under your spiderman bedding, with your matching spiderman curtains in your mums house.

Some of us grew up and away from that schoolyard play, where we say what we think without creating a web of false lies, untrue accusations and events that have only occurred in your own mind.

Prove me wrong.

But you wont, because you cant, you are hiding behind a shield of falehoods.

If you facts, please bring them, as I have never been afraid of criticism, difficult conversations, or even admitting my own faults and mistakes.

As a good Catholic boy life is too short to feel guilt to lie about anything, and certainly to lie to a hidden user on a web forum.

So again I say it is you sir that is the liar.

So in order to 'prove your point' you resort to childish acts of name calling? I think that proves what kind of man you are Hogg , a complete joke. I do not need to prove myself to you , you are a complete nobody running a training academy with a reputation as being a complete bag of shit. I would also challenge you to find any such time that I have made any kind of 'attack' on Project Ego. If you are referring to a comment I made about how I believed that the UK Hooligans had been rather stiff (that means heavy handed by the way) with them during a match then yes I did. I still believe that they were unduely stiff in the match in question but apparently read the situation wrongly and was apparently worked , I therefore apologised. I was also present at the rematch between the two teams that took place a month or so ago and found the Hooligans to be nothing but professional. Unlike you , I am capable of admitting if I have got something wrong or spoken out of turn. You are a complete joke , your academy is a complete joke and your shows are a complete joke , that is why you surround yourself with substandard performers and put on substandard shows , you are one of the scurge of idiots pulling British Wrestling down and keeping these shit arses in work. They , like you are a complete embarrassment.

Archived