Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

How about fuck off Butch, you ban me for no reason every time, it is a clique place in here, you are always up Keith Houchen's ass, I have knobheads sending me the same comments, yet you can't ban me permantly cos I just make a new profile up, you just inconvinence me for 5 mins, why bother banning me, if I was a bully or nasty then fair enough but I only say shit when others piss me off, too many keyboard warriors in here who think it is ok to make fun of others cos of their past, lack of grammar skills etc.

You will probably justify yourself as you always do, at least your reasons are better then Keith's who is probably the biggest twat in here, that is saying a lot, anyway ban me if you want, waste of time but I don't run this forum, have your little power trip, cya.

Is this your essay? You’re a fair bit shy of the 500 words if so.

Edited by Your Fight Site

Cleetus I never said what I did was right, but it was fucking 10 years a go, one of my victims is actually a friend of mine now, if she can forgive me then you lot can get over it, like a broken record and Cleetus go fuck yourself cos you are the retard that keeps sending me comments.

Whether I done it or not it doesn't matter, it is in the past, just idiots on here keep bringing it back up, yes retard was a poor choice of word, I was just angry and couldn't think of a word other then retard to some up the stupidity of people in here.

• Paid Members

one of my victims is actually a friend of mine now

That's probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.

I didn't know Boydy was a sex offender. I just thought he was a shitty poster that kept coming back like Sgt. Ducky. Gross.

• Paid Members

Whether I done it or not it doesn't matter, it is in the past, just idiots on here keep bringing it back up, yes retard was a poor choice of word, I was just angry and couldn't think of a word other then retard to some up the stupidity of people in here.

Thanks for being around to show the stupidity of others, man who attempted to fake his own death on an internet forum.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

one of my victims is actually a friend of mine now

That's probably one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.

it's like the 'some of my best friends are black' of a warped alternate universe

Why is it disturbing, I never asked her to forgive me but she did and we become friends for a short period of time, she is only 3 years younger then me, my crimes I committed was 10 years a go now, I was 21 at the time.

Fucking hell you denied any wrongdoing previously now you reveal you've done it more than once?

How about fuck off Butch, you ban me for no reason every time, it is a clique place in here, you are always up Keith Houchen's ass, I have knobheads sending me the same comments, yet you can't ban me permantly cos I just make a new profile up, you just inconvinence me for 5 mins, why bother banning me, if I was a bully or nasty then fair enough but I only say shit when others piss me off, too many keyboard warriors in here who think it is ok to make fun of others cos of their past, lack of grammar skills etc.

hqdefault.jpg

It's just another form of racism.

Superb