Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I've been stopped eating many times and a night out there was a lot more hassle than it should have been. Yeah I was making money off them, but I just like my personal space.

What's it like having Easter candy shoved through your mail box?

WORST euphemism ever

• Paid Members
I sympathise to an extent. I tattooed in a small town for a few years and it's the type of place where everyone knows everyone else anyway. What should be a five minute walk through the town centre would take half an hour due to people stopping me to show me their tattoo, talk about ideas etc. I've been stopped eating many times and a night out there was a lot more hassle than it should have been. Yeah I was making money off them, but I just like my personal space. I imagine it would be a million times worse in Chicargo for Punk. The simple answer is just for him to move away from where he grew up as and all his friends.

I'd like to say if I saw him I'd be respectful and just do a mongy wave and run away giggling, but I'd probably wander over and end up hassling him

I have exactly the same problem. Every time I go out be it socially or just daily business I am being hassled, followed and just cannot get any peace.

Mind you, I am a renowned paedophile.

Ric Flair is obviously considered one of the great icons and workers in pro wrestling history. I love the guy, and have been entertained by him throughout his career, but I've always found the greatest worker tag a bit hard to agree with on account of the fact alot of his matches are the exact same, with those same 3 or 4 spots that Flair always does, and what was the cartoon fall to the mat all about??? Did he do that shit back in the NWA days?

As bad as the town you lived in that was so piss poor you were considered a celebrity?

Fuck off it clearly stated it was a small town were everyone knew each other. Just so happened a lot of people there had a reason to stop me and try to talk to me every five minutes

• Paid Members

Given WWE's propensity for trios these days, I reckon they should stick Tyson Kidd under a half-mask & make him a 3rd Matador.

He's not doing much else (except on NXT), he's got a skin tone that could pass for Hispanic, and a toothy grin like whichever one used to be Epico, so they could claim a familial relationship.

They wouldn't set the world on fire, but they'd be a solid trio to have the occasional 7-or-8 minute blast with the likes of the Wyatts or The Shield on Smackdown/Main Event, and it would once again even up the odds in their never-ending rivalry with 3.5MB.

No matter how small a town, your post reeked of self importance, Maxwell.

I don't think it did, did it? He quite clearly stated he was making money off of people. The reason they were talking to them is because they were potential clients that wanted work done.

I don't think it did, did it? He quite clearly stated he was making money off of people. The reason they were talking to them is because they were potential clients that wanted work done.

I just don't see why he felt the need to bring himself into it.

One's a famous pro wrestler from America's second city, the other's an amateur tattooist from a village near Birmingham.

• Paid Members
As bad as the town you lived in that was so piss poor you were considered a celebrity?

Fuck off it clearly stated it was a small town were everyone knew each other. Just so happened a lot of people there had a reason to stop me and try to talk to me every five minutes

Your well cool you are pal.

Back on topic, Phil and his Spacker Bird Mate sound like a right pair of moany pricks.

• Paid Members

Why, did they want refunds?

Edited by Thunderplex

• Moderators

Yeah, that's just living in a small town. People'll stop me when I'm walking to get my daily paper going "How's your dad?" or "you still involved with that wrestling shite, Maybury?". It doesn't mean I'm of note, it means I'm from a small town where everyone knows each other. Get over yourself. You're not half as cool as you think you are. If anything, you're deluded. You're not CM Punk (in fact that whole "I can sympathise" [see, we're the same] is why he hates marks for him), and the fact you draw on people's arms doesn't make you King Shit, so why are you acting like you are? People were interested in your job as it was different to the Status Quo in a provincial area, you've no reason to be a cunt about it. Wind your neck in.

I don't mean it in a nasty way either, but wind your neck in.

Edited by PowerButchi