Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Never seen those videos of Brock doing the (non-botched) shooting star press before. Bloody hell, what a freakish bastard he is. Not so keen on the fucking peach coloured trunks him and Shelton were sporting back then, mind.

Why would you admit to all that here? Surely it's not true. This guys a gimmick in my opinion

It most definitely is true - it was reported in the area's (Kettering, wasn't it?) newspapers; links to which were posted on here for all to see...

Memories.

With Adam Rose' party pooper gimmick, I wonder if they could do a Right to Censor type lower card group, Rose, BO, Sandow or whoevers floating around (loads to choose from) that would be suitable, stick all in plain white gear, dunno what they could try and stop or censor but least it would give them some purpose I guess

I meaning an actual group of religious zealots. There's load of people they could use who arn't doing much and you could have them come all in white and bang about how they've found The Lord.

I assume it's not been done because actual Christian groups would get upset about being misrepresented, and it's probably not that great an idea anyways

• Paid Members

They had Devon. He was a minister, who was pocketing the donations and all that, but that was shit. And that time Vince was going to church and threatening God to strike him down and acting all anti-religion in his feud with Shawn Michaels. They pushed the religious buttons hard about a decade ago. Either way, they've never cared about whether religious groups would get upset. They had God actually work a match one PPV.

Generally when religion is brought into wrestling storylines it never fails to be shite.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I think a Shawn Michaels/CM Punk feud during the Straight Edge Society could've been brilliant, and used religion well.

A Right to Censor style group in the current era would be pointless. It was a very fitting heel faction in the attitude times, but there's little for them to protest about in 2015 WWE.

• Paid Members

I meaning an actual group of religious zealots. There's load of people they could use who arn't doing much and you could have them come all in white and bang about how they've found The Lord.

I assume it's not been done because actual Christian groups would get upset about being misrepresented, and it's probably not that great an idea anyways

Yeah, but my understanding is that tjeure doing a preacher gimmick, they just didn't want to talk about God whilst doing it