Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Need some help. Not watched Summerslam 1992 in a while, but for those that have, do you remember a segment where they are asking the fans outside the arena who will win the main? In the segment one young girl says she wants hitman to win, even though she was told to say Bulldog. I know said girl, but can't find the clip anywhere. Was it on the main show?

Need some help. Not watched Summerslam 1992 in a while, but for those that have, do you remember a segment where they are asking the fans outside the arena who will win the main? In the segment one young girl says she wants hitman to win, even though she was told to say Bulldog. I know said girl, but can't find the clip anywhere. Was it on the main show?

Sure its within the first 5 minutes during the intro

• Paid Members

Naomi with an eye patch is now my favourite current Diva (not that it's a hard title to gain). Don't know whether it's the fact she looks like a Street Fighter character/Bond villain, or that since wearing it she looks like she can be arsed to try and not be shit, but I'm totally digging it.

Her tag match on Main Event tonight showed her to be miles ahead of Alicia Fox, Layla and Cameron when it comes to in-ring skill and actual character. I reckon she might be the next breakout Diva.

naomi-knight-in-eye-patch.jpg

I assume they will be in-house tracks. I'm sure they will surface on YouTube soonish, but considering that Main Event only aired 7 or 8 hours ago I'm not suprised they can't be found yet.

Seeing Schwarzenegger doing the YES! is equally the most amazing thing and the creepiest thing I think I've seen all year

Edited by KingOfMetal

Just seen the willow in TNA. Really loved the entrance, the music and lighting. Just a shame he looked shite once the match started. Really needs some better gear. Should paint himself up similar to devitt at wrestlekingdom, so that he doesn't just look like hardy in a mask.

Would love to see his character in wwe, just think they could make the finished article much more appealing. Hardy needs to go back.

• Paid Members
They didnt come calling last time his TNA deal was coming up. He needs them more than they need him

No he doesn't. Jeff Hardy doesn't need them at all. He's a wrestler who can make twice his TNA downside guarantee in the WWE because he's super popular with their fan base (and has a history dating back to 1999 they can exploit in DVD's, classic figures and all kinds of other shite), but he stays in TNA because he doesn't like being on the road and isn't a mark for the big company. He's one of their most popular wrestlers of the last 10 years. He'll be back eventually. Especially now he's clean. If he wants to come back, the ball is in his court. I imagine he'll be back next year when his TNA deal is up. Or if TNA is dead. Hardy draws money for TNA. Probably the only bloke who has in the last 5 year. That says a lot about his star power. He'd be perfect on a Chris Jericho type deal.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Just seen the willow in TNA. Really loved the entrance, the music and lighting. Just a shame he looked shite once the match started. Really needs some better gear. Should paint himself up similar to devitt at wrestlekingdom, so that he doesn't just look like hardy in a mask.

Wouldn't he just look like Jeff Hardy in face paint? Why is that better? You can at least flog masks.

I just noticed on Twitter that wcw was trending. I thought maybe the WWE Network was the reason for this but looked it up. Apparently it stands for Women Crush Wednesday. Where people just post pictures of women they like.