Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan doesn't agree with Ant...

Hulk Hogan@HulkHogan 9 Nov

Scott Hall looks like he's 25yrs old again and ready to give somebody the Razors Edge,it made my night to see him looking so great. HH

The Hulkster even sounds like he could be tempted to join the band...

Hulk Hogan@HulkHogan 17h

Totally freaked out how good and in shape Big Kev,Scott"amazing",XPac are in, with Hollywood we could rule the world again or take on any crew of tough guys brother HollywoodHH4Life

Finally, I think we can all guess what question Hogan is referring to here...

Hulk Hogan@HulkHogan 17h

Great day in NY,the fans have nothing but love,but they all ask the same question,brother! HH. ps,I'm feeling the energy

Feeling the energy? Sounds like he's up for it, Brother.

Didnt really know where to put these, but I've been writing a lot about wrestling. My lastest is a 2 parter about Goldust which you can read here if you like. The site has a few ads which sucks, but I'd like to know if people read this and hear feedback from people who arent my mates.

Cheers.

Edited by Cobra1000

• Paid Members

Just watched Rowan & Harper vs Prime Time Players from Main Event last week. I think Rowan is alright. He's not completely useless. He wrestlers like a guy who looks like him should and he does a great bear hug. I think he'll be pretty good in a few months.

Just watched Rowan & Harper vs Prime Time Players from Main Event last week. I think Rowan is alright. He's not completely useless. He wrestlers like a guy who looks like him should and he does a great bear hug. I think he'll be pretty good in a few months.

Nail. Head. The thing I love most about Rowan and Harper is that they certainly do wrestle like guys their size should. No fancy shit, clubbing blows and strikes and all maul based grappling. They seem to do the basic stuff very well and keep everything character relevant, perfect heat fodder for Bray.

• Paid Members
Didnt really know where to put these, but I've been writing a lot about wrestling. My lastest is a 2 parter about Goldust which you can read here if you like. The site has a few ads which sucks, but I'd like to know if people read this and hear feedback from people who arent my mates.

Cheers.

Just read your first part. Really good read and a good career retrospective. Some general feedback;

-- Would break up the paragraphs a little more. Appreciate the detail, but at times you run the risk of too many walls of text.

-- Grammar and punctuation need improving, but only in a few places.

-- Would like to see more of your own personal opinions on the matter, but that's just a personal preference. For instance, at times it read a bit like a history lesson. Nothing wrong at all with that, but don't be afraid to inject more of your own slant on the matter and let your own personality come out more. But that comes naturally with the more writing you do.

It's all a bit rich coming from me because my writing is pants more often than not, but if you're hoping to do more of these and are looking to do more blogging/wrestling writing, you're on the right lines. Looking forward to part 2. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I dont think Erick Rowan should be anywhere near a ring on TV. He's just shit. He should have stayed in developmental as a single to learn the craft more. His role should be to stand there with his mask on and occasionally come in the ring hit a big move for the finish. He isn't ready to be working the type of matches this act needs. Harper is alright with the right opponent in there, but Rowan is such a useless bastard. Are standards that low people think he should be working like that? He should be hitting a move and pausing to let us soak up the impact. He should be pulling mean faces and letting us know we should be scared of him. He should show some aggression in there. But he doesn't. He doesn't carry himself well at all. He runs about like he's left the gas on and comes across like he hasn't a clue what he's going to do next. His offense is rotten.

Harper and Rowan have been a detriment to the act. Bray hasn't had the best of starts, but his promos are excellent. Thing is, this pair haven't been delivering on what Bray has been saying. They should be a pair of destroyers. They actually remind me of the Harris Brothers. Same shitty clotheslines and chokeholds and all that good stuff.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay