Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

There are some genuine accounts on there too. I know Tyson Kidd has one for sure.

If the account is real (and I'm always suspicious) then he goes out of his way to wish people on his friends list happy birthday.

Pretty sure he's real. I've spoken to him a couple of times...seems pretty genuine.

With the news that Damien Dunne and luke phoenix are headed to Japan. 4fw's Dave Sharp and Nathan Cruz just had.a bit of an exchange.

Might be a bit hard to folow. Nathan Cruz starts

I remember when going to Japan to wrestle was an achievement. Not a miss use of student finance

@Nathan_Cruz90 This about those two 4FW lads? How you know they're paying their own ex's? :/

@Matt_Myers91 it actually wasn't aimed at anyone specific. But They haven't been around that long. And I know the history of that promotion

4fw replies:

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 you know the history of the 4FW promotion? please explain?

@4FW @matt_myers91 not 4FW. Michinoku pro. But as I stated earlier. It wasn't at anyone specific

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 The fact Michinoku Pro and 4FW Sponsors the flight i'd like you to please explain?

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 what have you heard of Michinoku Pro, I deal with them direct and they have been nothing but fantastic to work @Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 with, please explain the problem? It was at 2 people specifically Pete Dunne and Owen Phoenix, please

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 explain the problem? the reason the job is fucked is from arrogant, egotistical workers like yourself

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 pissed because others get an opportunity, when you were 18 you were writing on UKFF telling people how @Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 good you are and begging for bookings, at 18 these 2 young lads are doing something you should be

@Nathan_Cruz90 @Matt_Myers91 trying to do get your name out there not shit on everyone else that is trying.

@4FW I don't know where to begin with whats wrong with that. When I was 18 I was breaking in for all-star. No where near the UKFF then

@4FW again I never aimed at anyone specifically. You have soon seem to have jumped to the defence though, which casts suspicion

@4FW as far as how they do business. I know a fair few have gone out there paying there own way and working for next to nothing

@4FW as far as me being arrogant. You've never met me. You're making a generalisation based on one tweet.. I'm all for keeping the job alive

@4FW that way I can maintain a career in the job iv chosen to apply my trade. However actions of certain people mean full-time workers

@4FW such as my self are becoming less and less. Never aimed this at you Owen or Pete. I'm a fan of Petes work. Where this became an issue

@4FW with you guys I have no clue. But if you want to question my professionalism Dave.. Pm on Facey. Don't air dirty laundry

• Awards Moderator

I remember a teenage Nathan Cruz on here, pimping himself out as 'The Superstar' Nathan Irwin or something like that. He made a right fool of himself but one of the appeals to sort himself out and learn his craft must have got through to him, as he's a much bigger name now.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

I agree with Daniels, definitely the best run of his career.

Ryback, however, dear God. Utter fail. He's an absolute Goldberg rip-off no matter what anyone says. Even down to the facial expressions. Except he's 100x less cooler than Goldberg because his stupid 'feed me more' gimmick gives him zero credibility.

• Paid Members
Ryback, however, dear God. Utter fail. He's an absolute Goldberg rip-off no matter what anyone says. Even down to the facial expressions. Except he's 100x less cooler than Goldberg because his stupid 'feed me more' gimmick gives him zero credibility.

Seriously?

I mean I know he's a bit cringe worthy for most adults, but he's over as fuck, and whilst he has similar traits as Goldberg, (Bald and multiple wins), nobody really cares that much anymore.

Whilst he still needs a bit of work, I love Ryback,

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

and wanted him to win the rumble.

Edited by tiger_rick

Money in the Bank used to be a nice way of cramming a bunch of people on to the Wrestlemania Card that otherwise would have had nothing to do, but since that has evolved into a concept of its own they could do with something to replace it. I just thought a nice way of doing it would be to have a tournament of say 16 wrestlers on the road to Wrestlemania leading to a four way elimination match on the night. The winner would get some kind of achievement similar to King of the Ring and a title match at Extreme Rules. It would allow for filler TV matches of some importance in the month before while giving a group of guys something to do on the night (such as the 12 men who didnt make it coming out on stage after the match to clap.) This would be a nice little midcard attraction they could progress some of the smaller feuds

• Paid Members
A bit like the Bound for Glory series then?

For what it's worth, I'd just rather they brought back King of The Ring as a PPV.

What I loved about the King of the Ring is you used to get Superstar v Superstar matches on WWF Superstars and Challenge as qualifiers in the weeks leading up to it, which was much more of a rarity in 93 and 94.