UKFF Sig Appreciation Thread

Loki

• Paid Members
Mike, if you live to be 200 years old you'll still never contribute anything to the board (or society) as brilliant as the quote in Jaffa's sig.

Nine times out of ten when I post, it's just to read the quote again.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Branquey, what is your sig from?

There was a Wendy's

called 'Where's the Beef?' which its taken from.

Apologies Gladders, never even thought of checking this thread so wasn't being ignorant.

As Niff said, it's from a Where's the Beef ad campaign I never saw because I've never even seen a Wendy's but for some reason it was the cover of my first band's first demo because I saw it in an NME magazine and chuckled because it looks like one of the old dears is trying to unwillingly chug on the balls end of a dildo. The very action of which is bringing about shock and awe from the other two

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure that old dear from the Wendy's ad was at Wrestlemania 2 and spouted her catchphrase right before the battle royale. However I could be mistaken.

I have a question about my removed sig. They said it was too big, but I have had it for nearly a year, even had it festived up, and when I finally change it back to the non-festive sig, it was suddenly too big but it's exactly the same as before christmas, because I just copied it from the notepad function. Have we changed the sig rules recently?

• Paid Members
Take your fire and blood and shove it up your arse air_raid, for the Lion is stronger. And slightly less incestuous.

Slightly is definitely the word. Come back to me if Martin manages to get A Dream Of Spring written before he dies, when the Targaryen on the Iron Throne marries the one at Winterfell and reunites the North and South.

(no, I'm not putting pure speculation in spoiler tags)

Archived