Live Streams

Jason Mayhem

• Paid Members

What with all these streams you can get these days I've never had it so good where my football viewing is concerned. As a Man Utd fan, I can watch every single fucking game they play these days, even the pre-season friendlies and testimonials find their way onto the streaming sites. I'm all for it. I pay for Sky Sports anyway and I also pay Sky for my broadband, so I'm not going to feel bad about making use of the fucking thing.

As a Man Utd fan, I can watch every single fucking game they play these days, even the pre-season friendlies and testimonials find their way onto the streaming sites. I'm all for it.

Since those are the sort of games that are normally shown 'exclusively' on MUTV, I'm in favour of people watching them via other means too, since only Man Utd themselves are missing out on your dosh.

I once paid for Rebellion 2001, so that gives me the right to rob the wrestling industry blind for shagging me anally with that tripe.

By the same token, it'd be Insurrextion 2000 for me. There isn't the same concept of a sacred, uniform day of the week and start time for other sports though. It's not like watching PPVs on a stream from 1am is stopping anyone from going to a local BritWres show, is it?

Ok bell end lets test your logic shall we?

I have a shop (yes I have tv license for the shop but im not paying sky's price for there when I already pay for itt at home. I stream games in the shop and cant be at a ground when im in the shop. Any problem with that?

I'm a Man Utd fan. I go to games when work and my shop allows. If I cant go to Old Trafford or United are away when I have some rare free time I go to watch the local non-league club. I'll watch any football but there's no way I'd pay the price of a ticket to watch City live as a red but you appear to be blasted people for not forking out at any ground they pass.

What about a friend of mine from Portugal? He lives here should he be flying to Lisbon every week because thats the only other way to follow his team now?

Well I'm right fucked. The nearest ground to me is Old Trafford and I've spent 30 odd years hating Man Utd. Coventry could do with my dosh right now but then again, so could my landlord, my mortgage provider etc.

• Paid Members

Superb! I'm slightly sad they've changed names - I used a Nell Lane FC bag for school for a couple of years, which as you can imagine went down well at a grammar school.

• Paid Members
If you mean Saturday 3 o'clock starts, have a word with yourselves.

With matchday traffic, it takes me and my mate 5 hours to get to White Hart Lane. I get the tickets, he pays for the petrol. With service station stops, parking, bites and drinks at the ground etc, nearly looking at

Archived