Live Streams

Jason Mayhem

If you're on about Sky's Sunday matches, I have some sympathy, but you could always go down the pub or listen to the game on the radio.

If you mean Saturday 3 o'clock starts, have a word with yourselves. Plenty of fixtures going on at that hour, get down to your nearest one if you really love football.

• Paid Members
If you're on about Sky's Sunday matches, I have some sympathy, but you could always go down the pub or listen to the game on the radio.

If you mean Saturday 3 o'clock starts, have a word with yourselves. Plenty of fixtures going on at that hour, get down to your nearest one if you really love football.

What are you on about??

I mean if you watch live streams on a Sunday afternoon, yeah it's illegal but you're only eating into Sky's profits, which is no skin off my nose.

Whilst if you sit at home on a computer on Saturday at 3pm when you could be watching a real live game just down the road, you're robbing your local club of much-needed income, which is something I take personal offence to.

Any clearer??

I mean if you watch live streams on a Sunday afternoon, yeah it's illegal but you're only eating into Sky's profits, which is no skin off my nose.

Whilst if you sit at home on a computer on Saturday at 3pm when you could be watching a real live game just down the road, you're robbing your local club of much-needed income, which is something I take personal offence to.

Any clearer??

Shit just got real.

• Paid Members

How about if you happen to be working and would like to have a match on in the background on another laptop? That okay with you or do you have a magical solution to that as well?

• Paid Members

Or how about if your club charges an extortionate amount per ticket, make it near impossible to actually get a ticket for a game and plus the stadium is always sold out? Are we allowed to watch it from the comfort of our own home then Fog Dude?

• Paid Members

I like the way Dingbat's sig goes with whatever he posts.

Stream sites are a God-send for watching the MMA/Boxing stuff we don't get over here. Firstrowsports.eu is great, you can find pretty much any sport that's on telly on there.

Can't we just tell him to shut the fuck up and get about our football watching in peace without his preaching? I'm up for that.

Eh? Why would you feel insulted? Aren't you one of the few who physically goes to see your club more often than not? And if you couldn't get to Cappielow one week, it'd be tough to find a stream of a Morton game anyway.

Or how about if your club charges an extortionate amount per ticket, make it near impossible to actually get a ticket for a game and plus the stadium is always sold out?

Tickets prices in the top 2 or 3 divisions are a joke, true. However, unless you live within a stone's throw of The Emirates, Stamford Bridge, Loftus Road, Old Trafford or Elland Road, this excuse is invalid.

Eh? Why would you feel insulted? Aren't you one of the few who physically goes to see your club more often than not? And if you couldn't get to Cappielow one week, it'd be tough to find a stream of a Morton game anyway.

I do when I can, but when I can't afford to, I'll happily catch a stream. Especially now that they're doing up the stadium down the road so junior football doesn't get played down there either.

Archived