Half-true wrestling streaks

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

256 the amount of times Gorilla Monsoon noted the abdominal stretch wasn't applied properly, "he needs to get that leg hooked".

0 the amount of times Gorilla noted it was applied properly.

570 - people who tried to powerbomb Billy Kidman and failed.

I remember in an issue of WCW magazine from 1997, they did a one page article asking Mikey Whipwreck why he decided to try and powerbomb Kidman in a match a few months previous. His answer was basically "I don't know!"

• Paid Members

I remember in an issue of WCW magazine from 1997, they did a one page article asking Mikey Whipwreck why he decided to try and powerbomb Kidman in a match a few months previous. His answer was basically "I don't know!"

Must have been 99 mate, Whipwreck debuted at Uncensored 99.

Must have been 99 mate, Whipwreck debuted at Uncensored 99.

You're correct! I thought he was there for a cup of coffee at the same time Stevie Richards was there. Obviously not.

• Paid Members
5031659 - The amount of times vince thought a match had ended only for someone to kick out

I believe it's a similar figure for people winning a championship with a pinfall after Michael Cole says "We've got a new champion!"

Archived