UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao

Egg Shen

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I have to say all this anti fighter stances against Helwani is quite ridiculous. As I mentioned in the Strikeforce thread, for me, Helwani is suffering from overexposure and in many situations is actually a bigger name than the fighters themselves.

However, you cannot fault his interview technique and is not afraid to ask the pushing questions. The whole instigating fights theory is ludicrous. The fighters need to realise what he is doing is helping them sell the fights and in turn helps with their job security and potential bonuses. Him creating a bit of interest is nothing but good for them so I would imagine the fighters who have beef with him either have too big an ego or are just flat out stupid.

Dana White obviously recognises his importance too.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Everyone made weight

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Urijah Faber (135) vs. Renan Barao (135)

Hector Lombard (185.5) vs. Tim Boetsch (186)

Cheick Kongo (231) vs. Shawn Jordan (250)

Brian Ebersole (171) vs. James Head (170)

Chris Clements (170) vs. Matt Riddle (170.8)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)

Court McGee (185.5) vs. Nick Ring (185)

Roland Delorme (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (136)

Anthony Perosh (205) vs. Ryan Jimmo (205.5)

Bryan Caraway (135.5) vs. Mitch Gagnon (135)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)

Antonio Carvalho (145) vs. Daniel Pineda (145)

Mitch Clarke (155) vs. Anton Kuivanen (156)

urijah-faber-renan-barao.jpg

hector-lombard-tim-boetsch.jpg

031_Cheick_Kongo_and_Shawn_Jordan_gallery_post_medium.jpg

oh and Logan Stanton is back as you can see above there. Looks like she's had some work done on her boobage to me. Always thought she was one of the prettier UFC ring girls myself, even though I think she'd look better with a bit more weight on her. Seems like a cool girl aswell.

Her and Rachelle Leah are doing this event. No Arianny. Wonder who she's battered in a hotel room this time?

Really looking forward to this. Arse Chin's in trouble I think.

1090.jpg

Arse Chin! That's Faber on the right by the way.

EDIT

His chin gets everywhere...

The_Faberkini.jpg

If Lombard is pissed off with Helwani & Munoz for such minor things, then he isn't going to like Bisping:

Bisping just called Lombard a dwarf and says he belongs in the 125-pound weight class during the UFC 149 Q&A

I am starting to really like Bisping, like his attitude.

Not sure why I had a problem before, maybe he has proven he is as good as his confidence would reflect.

Archived