Raw Discussion

Direct Impact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good Raw I thought and much better than I was expecting going by the usual three hour Raw standards.

It wasn't until Vince strutted down to the ring that I realised how much i actually missed him.This really was his show.The dancing,the burials of Big Johnny and Daniel Bryan and his mocking of JR.

For the second week in a row I found myself enjoying a Tensai match.Perhaps there is hope for him afterall.It does appear as if they may be looking to ditch the Tensai gimmick what with him battering his bitch around.

Sin Cara can fuck right off.His match was an absolute bore and just appeared to be him moving from one spot to the other with Hawkins following him around the ring.As stated earlier the best bit of his match was the bloke shouting abuse at Cara when the audience were sitting on their hands.

Vader was awesome.As much as i'd like to see Slater in something other than a squash match,this was brilliant moment on Raw.I can't wait to see who they bring back next week.

The Fatal 4 Way was good.As a fan of Ziggler I was happy to see him get the win.Lets hope he jettisons Vickie soon after and continues to take advantage of the current talent crisis.

The end did look like it went somewhat awry.Still tho Vince sold it like a trooper.

Also #GoatFace? C.M. Punk is an absolute bellend.It's easy to understand why people turn off when he comes on.

Probably just me then.It just seems like knobhead thing for a face to say rather than a heel.It might just be my issue with Punk.He's always come across as a condescending know it all which makes it very hard for me to warm to him.Saying that, I know some people obviously enjoy his shtick because he's got plenty of fans out there but personally it makes me want to punch him in the face.

• Paid Members

Not in the same way. I'm not saying it was the funniest verbal barb a wrestler has ever thrown at another or giving it any title comparable with best wrestler in the world, just that it was an amusing line. If you go on twitter and search "goatface" all the search results are still people remarking that they thought it was funny. It just seems a strange thing to criticise Punk for is all.

• Paid Members
Not in the same way. I'm not saying it was the funniest verbal barb a wrestler has ever thrown at another or giving it any title comparable with best wrestler in the world, just that it was an amusing line. If you go on twitter and search "goatface" all the search results are still people remarking that they thought it was funny. It just seems a strange thing to criticise Punk for is all.

It's not because judging by Punk's form in the last several months he will now run it into the ground as he has with most of the other insults that he's come out with.

It's really sad just how rubbish he's become on the mic. You wouldn't have found a louder advocate for his abilities on the stick a year or so ago than me. Now I just find myself wanting him to shut up before he's even started talking because I know he's going to say something utterly crap. Quite how he's pulled off the trick of being far more cocky and twattish as a babyface than he was as a heel is a mystery to me.

Not a bad show, vince is great at mixing serious and comedy cos I imagine he's kinda like that in real life, just a bi-polar nutcase that could laugh and cry at the same time.

Loving AJ at the moment she's just so damn cute, how Kane can keep a straight face I'll never know.

Mabye so.Saying that I went into Raw not liking Punk's mic work anyway so anything he said probably would have annoyed me.It reminded me of what seemed like ramdom insults he used to throw at Big Johnny during their feud like "clown shoes" and "tool box" amongst others.I have no issue with Punk inside the ring and think he's a fine wrestler, I just don't enjoy him when he's on the mic.

Just a personal preferance really.

• Paid Members

Raw's rating hasn't came in, but the viewership figures have:

8pm 3.904 million viewers

9pm 4.882 million viewers

10pm 5.080 million viewers

Its the best rated episode of Raw in months. Its hilarious how the 66 year old owner draws more people than 95% of the roster. Proof positive that people love to see big characters and nutty promos. Its hard not to like a hammy cunt like Vince. I bet he's back in charge onscreen soon.

Vader was in the last hour wasn't he? Bringing the viewers in I imagine.

Raw's rating hasn't came in, but the viewership figures have:

8pm 3.904 million viewers

9pm 4.882 million viewers

10pm 5.080 million viewers

Its the best rated episode of Raw in months. Its hilarious how the 66 year old owner draws more people than 95% of the roster. Proof positive that people love to see big characters and nutty promos. Its hard not to like a hammy cunt like Vince. I bet he's back in charge onscreen soon.

Vader was in the last hour wasn't he? Bringing the viewers in I imagine.

What would 5.080 million roughly equate to rating wise, if that even makes sense?

Archived