Raw Discussion

Direct Impact

Christ this was boring. Truly boring as sin. Santino and Ricardo can get to fuck with that shit feud they're having. Is this really why they're going three hours, for shit like this?

Honestly, it wouldn't even be so bad if King and Cole weren't always putting on a stupid fake laugh whenever something unfunny happens.

AJ's involvement in the show has managed to put me off the Punk/Bryan feud, and they are two of my favourites. She's not bad at what she does or anything, she's actually pretty decent, but it's just such a shit storyline.

The highlight was Vince berating Johnny for hiring the wrong one-legged wrestler. Vince in general actually. If anybody should be brought back full-time its him.

Agree with all of this. Nice to see Vader and Christian and Dolph had a good match but other than that it was dire AGAIN

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you didn't mark for Vader coming back, you have a heart of stone. He was BRILLIANT. I couldn't give a shit what else happened last night, to be honest.

I would love it if they just had Slater be squashed by random, increasingly more deadly legends every week. Sid, Ahmed, Shamrock, Blackman... The list is endless.

I made a bit of a boo boo last night as I thought it was the 1000th episode extravaganza. Now I see why Statto was somewhat miffed at Vader coming back. It was pretty odd wasn't it? I've always been a mark for Vader and he didn't disappoint. I wouldn't mind a wee feud between him and somebody. Vader and Kane as a tag team going for the titles even? :love:

I made a bit of a boo boo last night as I thought it was the 1000th episode extravaganza. Now I see why Statto was somewhat miffed at Vader coming back. It was pretty odd wasn't it? I've always been a mark for Vader and he didn't disappoint. I wouldn't mind a wee feud between him and somebody. Vader and Kane as a tag team going for the titles even? :love:

Completely Agree. Vader looked every bit capable of holding some decent matches and could easily maintain interest of the fans for a small fued. although old he certainly still came across as hitting hard and being a serious threat. The tag idea would definately work well with Kane who bores me to tears already in his latest run so yeah. pair em up and let the red and black fatties kick some arse

It would be good if they do bring back Sid and people from the past for the next 6 weeks but then bring them all back for a match against each other on the 1000th episode. I pray we dont see Hillbilly Jim. And there's no reason we should but that doesn't seem to stop them.

Shemus v Tensai looked stiff as fuck. They were black and blue at the end. Small problem mid match perhaps?

Shemus v Tensai looked stiff as fuck. They were black and blue at the end. Small problem mid match perhaps?

I'd imagine both enjoy working stiff.

Vader was good, but he was having trouble getting up. He wasn't using his knees to get up and was using the ropes when he could. Still, most memorable bit of Raw.

It would certainly seem Tensai's feeling the effects of that hard-hitting match.

From his twitter:

Matthew Bloom ‏@GiantBernard

I'm sore. Can't wait to swim in my pool and drink a beer or 12

Good stuff, there is always a place for a bit of stiffness in wrestling. I like the way its done in WWE. It was for sure Lord Tensai's best match thus far. Perhaps there is hope for him yet.

I usually find the attempts of humour on Raw completely inane and unfunny, but there were a couple of moments where I laughed this week.

The first being Santino stripping Ricardo down to his Justin Bieber shirt and the subsequent reactions from both men. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPALI78LLAQ

And the second being AJ flirting and skipping around Kane.

Archived