tips for getting drunk

wwffan2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never been drunk in my life. That's not in a "I can handle my drink" bragging way or a "Alcohol is a disease" preachy straight-edge way. I can drink and do drink sociably on occasion, but it s never more than a few pints over a couple of hours. I've been tipsy and that, but I've never fallen, vomited, lost recount of what happened or just generally turned into a dribbling mess like everyone else I know and, crucially, never had a hangover.

So, yeah, here ends my contribution to the thread...

• Paid Members
I have got my stag do booked in a couple of weeks and was wondering what would everyone advise is the best drink or shot

to get drunk ?

If you have to ask this, your best man/mates must be completely fucking useless. On YOUR stag, you dont need to worry about YOU getting wasted. The troops will take care of that.

• Paid Members

On weekend if I'm out i stick to larger. Try and control it but never remember much next day. Mates drink Vodka and Jaeger like water and still end up in better condition than me. I hate standing there without a drink though.

• Paid Members
On weekend if I'm out i stick to larger. Try and control it but never remember much next day. Mates drink Vodka and Jaeger like water and still end up in better condition than me. I hate standing there without a drink though.

larger what?

Also, it's Jager, Jaeger make nice suits.

• Paid Members
I'm guessing you've already been told about this common practice for stag dos, but just in case you haven't, it's a custom to eyeball a shot of absinthe.

This is actually true, do it wwffan2. Along with a handful of roofies and poppers.

Archived