tips for getting drunk

wwffan2

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm guessing you've already been told about this common practice for stag dos, but just in case you haven't, it's a custom to eyeball a shot of absinthe.

This is actually true, do it wwffan2. Along with a handful of roofies and poppers.

A handful of poppers? :confused:

• Paid Members
I'm guessing you've already been told about this common practice for stag dos, but just in case you haven't, it's a custom to eyeball a shot of absinthe.

This is actually true, do it wwffan2. Along with a handful of roofies and poppers.

A handful of poppers? :confused:

Would be a mission that :p

You don't need tips to get drunk mate, it's a stag do. They'll know what to do. If not, I'd love to hear about this stag do, I imagine the Chessboard being brought out would receive a monster pop.

• Paid Members

And also to inject tequila up your bumhole. It helps the alcohol go straight into your blood stream.

• Moderators

And also to inject tequila up your bumhole. It helps the alcohol go straight into your blood stream.

Poof.

Real men use vodka, a funnel, and their jap's eye. Anything less and you might as well be on a hen night.

• Paid Members
Chuck some paracetamol in your drinks.

Ten or more will get you proper mangled, mate!

Pussy.

Take at least 50. Once an hour. Keep going until you lose consciousness.

At the risk of sounding like an old fart, isn't going out with the sole intention of getting drunk, you know, fucking stupid? Getting drunk as a consequence of enjoying a couple of extra jars having a great time with mates is one thing, but if the whole point is getting shit faced, then you may as well drink absinthe on your own and have a wank in front of Babestation.

Picking puke out of my shoelaces the morning after my stag sounds pretty shit.

I kind of agree. I can see the attraction of getting thoroughly twunted for your stag do, but why have other people pick drinks you probably won't like and which will probably ruin your night? Drink whatever you normally drink and enjoy, just drink fucking loads of it.

• Paid Members

See now I go out to "get drunk" but I also focus on having a good time with my mates. I dont go out to get stupidly hammered, and/or vomit, and tend to stop drinking when i feel i've had enough.

I wouldnt say its stupid at all. Its a stupid idea to get "Wrecked" as some people say.

The thing which really, really did for me on the last stag I went on was coffee vodkas. Basically, make a strong pot of fresh coffee and then chill it down in the fridge. Mix that 50/50 with ice-cold vodka and drink as shots.

The caffeine rush masks the inebriation so you can drink a lot of them. Fair warning though, the most hungover I've ever been was the next morning.

See now I go out to "get drunk" but I also focus on having a good time with my mates. I dont go out to get stupidly hammered, and/or vomit, and tend to stop drinking when i feel i've had enough.

I wouldnt say its stupid at all. Its a stupid idea to get "Wrecked" as some people say.

this I think. I wouldn't drink if i wasn't trying to get tipsy/drunk. whats the point?

i try to avoid getting completely wasted, but i am quite happy to get drunk, otherwise i wouldn't drink alcohol.

• Paid Members

I don't know how widespread the term is, but up here folks say, "Oh, I'm gonna get messy tonight." Which I take to mean, "I'm going to drink so much that I can't remember how I got home and have a stinking hangover tomorrow."

That doesn't appeal to me. Having a few JDs and a laugh with friends does, however.

Archived