tips for getting drunk

wwffan2

• Paid Members
See now I go out to "get drunk" but I also focus on having a good time with my mates. I dont go out to get stupidly hammered, and/or vomit, and tend to stop drinking when i feel i've had enough.

I wouldnt say its stupid at all. Its a stupid idea to get "Wrecked" as some people say.

this I think. I wouldn't drink if i wasn't trying to get tipsy/drunk. whats the point?

i try to avoid getting completely wasted, but i am quite happy to get drunk, otherwise i wouldn't drink alcohol.

To add to my earlier post, If i'm at home or out just relaxing or whatever, I'll normally just have a soft drink, as I only drink alcohol to get drunk really.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumplemintz snorted through a straw followed by a topshelf pint in every pub should just about do it :thumbsup:

Seriously though, pace yourself. Too fast or too much gas can ruin a stag do as people will inevitably flake out or go too quickly and not last the pace. Dont go straight for the optics or high % beers. Find a session beer until things get ramped up if it's an all dayer stag do. Be aware that all of your drinks will be spiked with spirits or worse

Cheat being sick with Rantadine or Motillium. or go classy and throw up and carry on drinking.

i got top shelfed on me 22nd birthday, we were sat round the club england were playing in the world cup had about 8 pints and a few shots all bought for from me pals, there was a good turn out about 20 or so, so they all decided to chip in and get me a top shelfer it cost over

• Paid Members
I'm guessing you've already been told about this common practice for stag dos, but just in case you haven't, it's a custom to eyeball a shot of absinthe.

This is actually true, do it wwffan2. Along with a handful of roofies and poppers.

A handful of poppers? :confused:

Yes, a handful of BOTTLES of poppers, you goddamn pedant :sneaky:

See now I go out to "get drunk" but I also focus on having a good time with my mates. I dont go out to get stupidly hammered, and/or vomit, and tend to stop drinking when i feel i've had enough.

I wouldnt say its stupid at all. Its a stupid idea to get "Wrecked" as some people say.

this I think. I wouldn't drink if i wasn't trying to get tipsy/drunk. whats the point?

i try to avoid getting completely wasted, but i am quite happy to get drunk, otherwise i wouldn't drink alcohol.

Well, for me, I don't like soft drinks. I haven't had a cola or a lemonade in the pub for over 10 years as I simply don't enjoy the taste.

• Moderators
Four bottles of wine and forty cans of lager/cider seem to do the trick. Watch out though. Last time I woke up after drinking that amount I thought there was a massive bat on my door. It was actually a suit jacket.

If you're going to lie about how much you drank at least make it slightly plausible. I don't care if you want to boast, but when you say things like this you're just insulting my intelligence and I won't have it.

All that heavy drinking must be why all the ladies are giving him the eye in that shopping centre. The ladies love a drunk.

I have got my stag do booked in a couple of weeks and was wondering what would everyone advise is the best drink or shot

to get drunk ?

and any tips to make sure I end up surviving all day ?

many thanks

Thats a bit of a double swerve there asking for tips on getting drunk but at the same time recommendations for advice on how to survive all day........

Anyways if you're out all day then stay off the spirits untill later on in the evening. Bottled mid strength beer is always a winner if you are on a session and want to last the pace; inevitably folk will try and buy you shots and stuff as the day goes on.

Ill suggest Agwa (Spirit) or Stroh (rum) cant go wrong with either. That or a few bottles of Duvel and kwak (beers)

But ONLY if you can get it in the correct glass. :)

Ditto for the Duvel; a really nice beer, but not one to be necking direct from the bottle.

Four bottles of wine and forty cans of lager/cider seem to do the trick. Watch out though. Last time I woke up after drinking that amount I thought there was a massive bat on my door. It was actually a suit jacket.

If you're going to lie about how much you drank at least make it slightly plausible. I don't care if you want to boast, but when you say things like this you're just insulting my intelligence and I won't have it.

I wasn't talking about in one night you silly man. Over a few days or as the Scots call it a binge. Who the fuck would be able to drink that amount in one night? What's there to boast about in drinking alcohol? I'm trying to refrain from alcohol for the rest of my life as I have an issue with it. That's a fact.

Shag some munter birds on hen party's!

Archived