Discussion about a game WWE has out featuring Golga, hopefully

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just seen this on Wrestlezone...

'Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that the WWE Revolution campaign that is on WWE.com is not for a new character that will debut with the company.

Instead of a new character, it appears that the campaign is being used for the release of the new WWE '13 video game that is set to be released in October. The reason that they are putting together this video is because of the E3 Video Game Convention that is being held in early June.

Many reports and speculation that this video would lead to a debut of a superstar is false. A video screen shot earlier reported on Wrestlezone looked to be the face of Matt Morgan, former TNA Superstar who was rumored to wanting to return to the WWE. This does not appear to be the case anymore.'

• Paid Members
Many reports and speculation that this video would lead to a debut of a superstar is false. A video screen shot earlier reported on Wrestlezone looked to be the face of Matt Morgan, former TNA Superstar who was rumored to wanting to return to the WWE. This does not appear to be the case anymore.'

This bit makes me laugh.

I know for the most part the news sites are bob on, but these types of storys are always so vague, that they could say anything. Regardless of what it is, if its not what they've said it'll be, lines like this always crack me up. "This does not appear to be the case anymore", because that is never what it was going to be in the first place.

I'm aware sometimes WWE will change there mind on stuff at the last second, but for the most part this sort of thing (for me anyway) always seems to have a direct answer, that we always ending up waiting for anyway, because the "NEWZ!!11!!1!" sites are reporting about 15 different answers up until it happens anyway.

Whatever happens, I'll just be waiting to see what goes down.

Interesting that they are relaunching the brand just 12 months after another relaunch

People say the games are rubbish but they still sell by the shed load, like COD, if the game is making a ton of money why bother changing the formula?

• Paid Members

Personally, whilst in some areas it could be better, the WWE games are the best wrestling games are going to get, IMPO.

WWE 12 was a step in the right direction, revamping a few key areas, and again in my opinion was the best WWE games they've ever had (que HCTC/No Mercy Bummers in 5-4-3-2-1..... ).

Again some areas needed improving, although i'd expect to nail it down in the coming years.

Archived