Discussion about a game WWE has out featuring Golga, hopefully

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

There's been a load of flash ads popping up on WWE.com saying the below. The word going about is that its a WWE viral campaign they've been planning on doing leading to some kind of big angle on Raw. What could it be? Could it be Batista? Could it have something to do with Lesnar? Is Jesse Neal on his way to the big leagues?

16aIm.jpg

I'll be the first to admit, I love shit like this. Even if it usually ends up being a crushing disappointment.

Oh and "It's Sting/Shawn Michaels chin etc" (just get that shite out of the way first).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's possibly some kind of Dean Ambrose-related thing, since they've been doing some viral stuff with him recently. It always ends up being much worse than it could be, but yeah, I really enjoy this kind of thing too.

Shane Douglas is back!

• Paid Members

Gil Scott Heron, clearly, its heron time.Pos Heyman related, him and big Jonny teaming up with the likes of lesnar and any other massive radged cuntsedit - juest seen the 'dont get your hopes up'... but if you look closely at the red X, and zoom in, you can clearly see...

• Paid Members

I guess it's possibly some kind of Dean Ambrose-related thing, since they've been doing some viral stuff with him recently. It always ends up being much worse than it could be, but yeah, I really enjoy this kind of thing too.

That was my first thought. Lets hope it goes better than that Jericho shite.Scott Steiner is free, though.

Archived