Discussion about a game WWE has out featuring Golga, hopefully

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best of the youtube comments:

If it's an Tna Impact invasion I hope Sting vs Undertaker happens

I know the Cruiser wieght divison is returning this summer led by brain kendrick,

but it could be the new stars like Seth Rollins who is better tha 90 percent of the guys in wwe, or chris hero\kassius ohno! who is better than 95 percent of the guys in wwe, and the entry of some of the other great wrestlers in fcw like bo rotundo, john moxly, and of course Dean Ambrose

look at the 2nd promo and look at every second letter it spells out batista and all those bombs stand for batista bomb

Who the hell is Dean Ambrose?

all the "x"... hmmmm colt cabana debuting and teaming with cm punk

and the prize for the most useless comment of all goes to -

I read spoilers on it, but I don't wanna spoil lol, it might not even be true, the spoiler I read.

mattmorganrev.jpg

Screen shot taken from the video. Looks a hell of a lot like Matt Morgan.

LOP reported this. Its from when he was there in 2005 apparently. There has been interest in him coming back. Apparently his contract with TNA runs until October, but he has fulfilled his obligations, so could return if WWE offered him a deal.

I still think it's going to be Ambrose, hes been doing dark matches for a while now and did again this week against Alex Riley.

mattmorganrev.jpg

Screen shot taken from the video. Looks a hell of a lot like Matt Morgan.

LOP reported this. Its from when he was there in 2005 apparently. There has been interest in him coming back. Apparently his contract with TNA runs until October, but he has fulfilled his obligations, so could return if WWE offered him a deal.

I still think it's going to be Ambrose, hes been doing dark matches for a while now and did again this week against Alex Riley.

It's evidently NOT Morgan, Morgan has tiny ears, this is most clearly Conor O'Brian.

obrian_lg3.jpg

• Paid Members
but it could be the new stars like Seth Rollins who is better tha 90 percent of the guys in wwe, or chris hero\kassius ohno! who is better than 95 percent of the guys in wwe, and the entry of some of the other great wrestlers in fcw like bo rotundo, john moxly, and of course Dean Ambrose

I would absolutely love to know who makes up the 5% of the WWE roster who are better than Seth Rollins but worse than Chris Hero.

As a man who saw way too much of 'Rattitude' Conor O'Brien during NXT that def looks like him more than Matt Morgan. I saw an episode of FCW with him and The Ascension though and they seemed pretty cool so I'm all for it...

saying that if they do show up, aren't he and his his associates on the new NXT? Will it not seem a bit weird if they turn up on Raw while maybe doing something completely different on NXT?

Archived