Discussion about a game WWE has out featuring Golga, hopefully

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Take the "R" off Revolution, that's all i'm saying...

Oh man. That would quite possibly make my year.
Just imagine, WWE do this big build-up for the Revolution thing and this happens...
That's how you do a pay-off for one of these running video thing, Jericho.

• Paid Members

Take the "R" off Revolution, that's all i'm saying...

Oh man. That would quite possibly make my year.
Just imagine, WWE do this big build-up for the Revolution thing and this happens...
That's how you do a pay-off for one of these running video thing, Jericho.
In all seriousness, if they go down the road of HHH needing backup to deal with Lesnar, with big Dave floating around, and Orton not really doing much, it would only take buying out Flair's contract, it would be a pretty sensational. I'd love to see the revolution graphic keep appearing on screen, and suddenly have the R fall off the word on screen, and the evolution entrance kick in. Would be pretty fucking amazing! Unlikely I know, but you have to hope!

• Paid Members

Would be great to see, but what would they actually do once they've arrived?

No idea, but it would open up plenty of possibilities. You can even eventually use the old Arn Anderson conceit from the horsemen reunion in 1998, about how everyone wanted it to 'save' the promotion, but they aren't good guys and to 'be careful what you wish for', leading to a heel Evolution dominating for a few months after vanquishing Brock (who presumably would also have assembled a team by this stage). Maybe go down the war games route?I think I just miss factions tbh!

• Paid Members

Something similar to this, hopefully:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0y7UVYlcYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gk4xm1hCVM...;feature=relmfuExcept with Hornswoggle or someone.

• Paid Members

Whatever the fuck they want. They're Evolution! They could kill a show or two just standing posing at the top of the stage, wearing suits, with the awesome theme music playing and the gold pyro going off behind them and it would still be entertaining.i still say they should have been the ones to fight off the Nexus.

Archived