Discussion about a game WWE has out featuring Golga, hopefully

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id like a heel stable with Edge as the leader/mouthpiece, Christian as the upper-main guy, put Hawkins & Reks as the team and Corey Graves (Sterling Keenan) as the new up & comer.Make them a sleazy rockstar type group with leather jackets (ukff likes leather jackets) and some of Edges early Rated R type edge to them, Christian will be back soon and will probably do not much or the same as before so it could freshen him up, Graves has a good look and is doing that kinda look/gimmick in FCW, Hawkins reminds me of a young Edge and could be used better, Reks isnt too bad and again has a decent look for the group.Call them Revolution X, dunno what it means but f' it wwe can fill in the blanks

• Paid Members

Id like a heel stable with Edge as the leader/mouthpiece, Christian as the upper-main guy, put Hawkins & Reks as the team and Corey Graves (Sterling Keenan) as the new up & comer.Make them a sleazy rockstar type group with leather jackets (ukff likes leather jackets) and some of Edges early Rated R type edge to them, Christian will be back soon and will probably do not much or the same as before so it could freshen him up, Graves has a good look and is doing that kinda look/gimmick in FCW, Hawkins reminds me of a young Edge and could be used better, Reks isnt too bad and again has a decent look for the group.Call them Revolution X, dunno what it means but f' it wwe can fill in the blanks

The problem with doing that is the Edge would be far and away the star of that group and would totally overshadow the guys who can still actively wrestle.I do think WWE needs more stables though. It would give fans reason to care about guys that are currently just pissing about on the undercard, doing jobs and waiting to be released.

I remember buying Wrestlemania 2000 for the second time second hand for the N64. The previous owner had not deleted his created wrestlers and stables. One of the stables was called "The So Solid Crew" and had big black wrestlers in it with names like "Blade" and stuff. I promptly deleted them.

• Paid Members

Hawkins reminds me of a young Edge and could be used better

He WAS used better - Hawkins has already been in an Edge stable, as part of Team Edge with Zack Ryder, back when they'd just dropped the "Major Brothers" gimmick. They were used as Edge-alikes to help him cheat. I don't think this would be the right direction to take him.

According to pwinsider that is. Let's see what Da Meltz has to say.

yeah because thats a more reliable place. pwi are usually right on the money, he probably told them himself.its dean ambrose, a guy ive never seen wrestle and from pics ive seen he looks like a generic dean malenko type - i heard his promos on the darks* have been good so who knows, he might be a breakout star.* matches, not people.

• Paid Members

Sorry to double post, I just thought it'd be grand to share some of the superb comments from the YouTube board. Honestly, those folk make tommyboi seem like a friggin' MENSA lord or something.

RVD and Sting in the alumni,Flair in the Hall of Fame,its probably TNA invasion or the end of PG

Why does it make people to think its dean ambrose???

Why do everyone think its dean ambrose?

Its DX, MWO or Nexus.

MWO!

I HOPE IT'S BATISTA, KURT ANGLE, STONE COLD OR GOLDBERG OR EITHER TV-14 OR THE ATTITUDE ERA BUT NOT THAT DEAN AMBROSE AND WADE BARRETT SHIT

Every one it's RVD, Christian cage, somoa joe, and captain charisma

an x with a circle in it means an end, if you pause at the text it says something about a universal leader. the end of mr. larenitis

Fuck me.

wait a second. whatch and listen this --> 00:14 it is the theme song of the... ne.X.us. WHAT THE HELL? wade barret, justin gabriel, etc are getting back? LOL. IM SURE IT IS THEIR THEME SONG

YES THAT IS TOTALLY HIS CHINI want it to be the MWO- Mew World Order. Just look at these two, they would fucking own the place:ani151.gifkevin-nash%20%2818%29.jpg

• Paid Members

What's worse is that the mental bullshit that comes with a viral promo was all vindicated when they were 100% right about the Chris Jericho stuff in the last one, so we're going to get more of the same but with twenty times the conviction.

Archived