Favourite Chocolate bars

wisewords

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cadbury twirl for me or hershey bars. my girlfriend got me two hershey and cookie bars for my birthday the other week, one milk choc the other white and they were bloody devine

My local bog standard newsagents always sells some odd chocolate bars, Hershey and the like. Do you not think Hershey chocolate tastes like vomit? I'm being literal, my pal thinks it tastes like vomit as well.

not at all, i quite like it. each to their own tastes i guess eh biff?

I've had a number of favourites down the years and for a while was torn between a Biscuit Boost and a Double Decker but these days it's all about the DD! I must say that although they aren't a chocolate bar I'm very prone to Chocolate Buttons also....

Anyone remember a Secret? It was a flakey type of chocolate bar filled with a chocolate cream......

While there's a few mentioned so far that I like, Boosts especially, I really don't get on with milk chocolate anymore, and both cadbury's and Mars chocolate taste really cheap and crap to me since I've started eating dark chocolate. I love the Lindt 85% stuff, and there's a lovely chocolatier in town that makes everything on the premises, but for dark chocolate all you get is plain slabs or individual chocs, rather than a bar as such. Them Lindt Lindor balls are amazing, but it has to be the dark ones in the black wrapper. If they could change the shape of them into a bar I'd stick one in every packed lunch.

I remain fond of boosts, and I liked the dark mars bars they used to occasionally do, just find most actual chocolate bars far too sickly.

Archived