1PW Book

Arnold Furious

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Staniforth was given the job of finding British talent for the shows, since Gauntley didn't know much about the UK scene. He was gone before the very first show, mind. The book gives the impression that most felt Staniforth was just trying to get his mates on the shows.

Staniforth was given the job of finding British talent for the shows, since Gauntley didn't know much about the UK scene. He was gone before the very first show, mind. The book gives the impression that most felt Staniforth was just trying to get his mates on the shows.

By that logic he must've been sacked because he didn't have anyone to get on the show. I can picture him in the pub "will you be my friend? you can be on a wrestling show"

• Paid Members

Have you read it, Benny? I can't think of a better person to review it than you. I'd be definitely interested in an honest credible review of it before I invest a few quid in it.

• Paid Members

Staniforth given the job of scouting UK talent. Because he had such a stellar track record.

EDIT: I second the nomination of Ben for the forum's official reviewer

Archived