1PW Book

Arnold Furious

• Paid Members
Fucking hell. dangerously420 is like the Brock Lesnar of the publishing world.

28220604.png

Put it this way if I worked for 1PW which I didn't but if I did and had some good stories to tell I'd be wanting paid for it. Just wouldn't want to be doing it for fun for free.

You're obviously not as passionate about the business as the rest of us.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Put it this way if I worked for 1PW which I didn't but if I did and had some good stories to tell I'd be wanting paid for it. Just wouldn't want to be doing it for fun for free.

Nobody would ask you for any stories, then. Your determination to prove to everyone what a shrewd businessman you are is a horribly transparent a case of "doth protest too much".

Also, don't quote massive images just to post a one-line response.

28220604.png

On the back of this awe inspiring post, I feel like a strawb for giving my free time away.

Have a day off you bellend.

28220604.png

On the back of this awe inspiring post, I feel like a strawb for giving my free time away.

Have a day off you bellend.

This++ haha

I am left pondering my original question - exactly who made it your business, Tom? While you're parroting the ol rhetoric about not doing things for free, you may wish also to take note of it being massively, massively impolite to query the details of a private transaction in public :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I am left pondering my original question - exactly who made it your business, Tom? While you're parroting the ol rhetoric about not doing things for free, you may wish also to take note of it being massively, massively impolite to query the details of a private transaction in public :thumbsup:

Zing.

Archived