1PW Book

Arnold Furious

A small question to the topic starter.

Have you paid everyone who has contributed content towards this publication? The reason i ask is that if i was part of 1PW and gave you a good amount of content that you make a profit from i would be wanting paid. I just think it would be naive for some people to contribute something towards a book for free that someone else gets to make money from.

Give me your paypal - I'll send you

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yes, I fucking would - don't tell me what I can and can't do.

I spent several years facilitating deals between the publisher I worked for, and various other sources (authors, other publishers) in order to gain or give content. The amount of rights I granted for free was pretty much directly proportional to the amount of rights I had granted to me, with people contributing excerpts, poems, images, etc. as they saw fit, in order to lend merit to an artistic product.

Don't give that stupid fucking "mug" yes/no choice either, you dopey bastard.

And you should fuck off only if you choose to. I just said that I would contribute toward a Tom Aitken fuck off fund. That's fuck off for good, of course.

• Moderators
A small question to the topic starter.

Have you paid everyone who has contributed content towards this publication? The reason i ask is that if i was part of 1PW and gave you a good amount of content that you make a profit from i would be wanting paid. I just think it would be naive for some people to contribute something towards a book for free that someone else gets to make money from.

Give me your paypal - I'll send you

• Moderators
HA! This could be either the best wrestling book ever written (if the stories from what was posted on here at the time are in it) or the most pointless thing ever put down in print.

If it's anything to do with Arnold Furious, it'll be the latter only worse. I've read his reviews on 411Shite.

And I concur with whoever's told Tommyboi to fuck off.

Tommy - who made it your business who how why or if people were compensated for their time? The fact that their comments are included is obviously sign that they were happy with whatever arrangement was made, and that's all that should matter to you or anyone else.

• Paid Members

What we've got here is dangerously420 trying to jump on the anti-1PW bandwagon, missing, and falling arse first into the gutter and left clutching desperately for his wallet and fags as they fall out of his pocket and float down the grid.

I'll happily contribute to RoFu's 'Get Rid Of TommyBoi' campaign. I've got a spare 9 or 10 quid in my Paypal.

• Paid Members

He's been at it for 7 years now, though, it's time for him to hand over the "I Shot JR" t-shirt and give someone else a go. I think Mab's transitional run a few years' ago suggests he could do the job full time.

• Paid Members
That's all covered in the book. The reasoning behind those matches happening the way they did, especially the finishes and the whole Christian situation.

I made up my own reasons for the Skipper insertion. "Umm.... TNA don't want Daniels getting beat unless its by other TNA talent.... umm... Noah dont want Low Ki losing to anyone.... fuck it, throw Elix out there,"

I still can't get over people on here branding me an idiot.

Once again and I will say it in a rephrased manner.

This book is a product with a price tag of

• Moderators

Astro's accurate dissection of the rest of the post aside, this as a standalone sentence is so brilliant.

:laugh:

People have been calling him an idiot on here for seven years. You'd have thought he would be expecting it by now..

Once again and I will say it in a rephrased manner.

This book is a product with a price tag of

Archived