Sign in to follow this  
Arnold Furious

1PW Book

Tommy is clearly being paid for his stories that he contributed to a warts and all book about Carlos Tevez.

Tommy is clearly being paid for his stories that he contributed to a warts and all book about Carlos Tevez.

Id hate to think all the money hes made from the Dixie stories

Fucking hell, yeah. There's been numerous times where Tommy's came on the UKFF to dish the latest news from his best friend Dixie without asking for a penny. Fuckin' hypocrite.

I recieved my copy of the book this morning and reading it at the moment. The layout may not be to everyone's liking but you get used to it.

The stuff I've read so far is very insightful and gives everyone's individual account of what went or thought went down in their eyes. There will be comments in there that will ruffle some feathers in high places too lol.

It's very much worth a look if you get the chance and a lot bigger than I expected too so you do get your moneies worth.

Fucking hell, yeah. There's been numerous times where Tommy's came on the UKFF to dish the latest news from his best friend Dixie without asking for a penny. Fuckin' hypocrite.

Ahhh, so thats who he is.

Danny Rodd is not happy with the book and Stevie Arron. Look at the Facebook page for this book and you will see.

Man, that was a tough break. If you'd been set up for that line by Tommy, you'd have post of the year nailed right there.

Danny Rodd's comments appear to have been removed now. He was basically moaning that Stevie Aaron (ring announcer) had too much of an opinion of him considering they'd only worked together once, or something. It wasn't tremendously interesting.