Sign in to follow this  
Arnold Furious

1PW Book

He was way ahead of the curve with Madagascar 3, anyway.

Superb. I actually spat my coke out laughing.

Tommi, when you were approached for your story, did you ask if you were going to get paid for your contribution?

I ask because there's two types of contributors. Paid and unpaid. People who give stories for Yahoo & the Huffington Post are generally unpaid contributors despite their work being seen by the Internet. You should most likely ask if you were credited for your story first. Otherwise it's hearsay it came from you anyway.

Tommy once cried his eyes out to his Mum begging her to give him some money because he run a wrestling show and never made enough money to even pay the wrestlers. True story of some "serious business" :thumbsup:

He also never made any money with his ring announcing career and works for free now. (if he gets any work)

Tommy once cried his eyes out to his Mum begging her to give him some money because he run a wrestling show and never made enough money to even pay the wrestlers. True story of some "serious business" :thumbsup:

He also never made any money with his ring announcing career and works for free now. (if he gets any work)

I did hear that Tommy was backstage crying in fear while an un-named, experienced Scottish wrestler (who did get paid) explained to the trainees they wouldn't be getting any money for the show and would just have to "take the hit".

As a contributor to the book i would want paid for contributing to the book and would want something of that
Edited by Forrest

In a rare moment on-topic, I've reviewed the book for FSM. Similar conclusions to Ben (sadly I didn't have the word count to fully detail some of the wackiness), but the short version is that if you're in the admittedly small group of people who'd pay