WWE Smackdown - *Spoilers* For 4/27/2012

ThePhenom

Here are the spoilers for this week's Smackdown:

* Daniel Bryan opened the show cutting a promo. He talked about getting rid of A.J. and his guest referee job on Raw. Alberto Del Rio interrupted and said he would be the next World champion after Extreme Rules. Big Show interrupted and cleared both men from the ring. He then chokeslammed Ricardo Rodriguez.

* Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show in a non-title match when Cody Rhodes interfered.

* Damien Sandow vignette aired on the big screen.

* WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella beat Alicia Fox.

* Darren Young and Titus O

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That Antonio guy is/was Claudio Castagnoli aka Double C, former one half of Swiss Money Holdings with Ares and Kings of Wrestling with Chris Hero. He's good.

Cheers, but FYI, everyone knows this.

According to another report, Big Show distracted Cody in his match and Antonio Cesaro won with a piledriver variation. I assume the Mahal RKO bit was for the live audience only.

Looks like another fine show.

• Paid Members
That Antonio guy is/was Claudio Castagnoli aka Double C, former one half of Swiss Money Holdings with Ares and Kings of Wrestling with Chris Hero. He's good.

I have no idea who that Antonio guy is

Dilly Kidman doesn't.

arrogant smart mark cock. Sorry and you may have caught me in a bad mood but that is just wanking in front of your other virgin mates to show how far you can shoot in the event that you may one day get enough money to pay a tart to shag you

"everyone knows this" well, count me out of the human race then because I didnt and neither did the guy who asked the orignal question. Or did you mean to say anything of interest instead of just trolling

Cheers Punkstep for answering the question.

According to another report, Big Show distracted Cody in his match and Antonio Cesaro won with a piledriver variation. I assume the Mahal RKO bit was for the live audience only.

Looks like another fine show.

Cesaro's finisher starts like a cradle piledriver, but then drops the opponant face first, rather than sitting down for a head drop. At least, that's what I saw him do at FCW and WWE in London.

• Paid Members

Ian, There's not enough J Walter Weatherman on this forum. Nice.

Sheffbag, excellent post, that was my initial reaction too.

I did know vaguely who he was admittedly, but it's that kind of 'smarky' bullshit that quite often makes this place seem like it's mostly populated by arseholes whose only joy in life is belittling other people who have slightly less knowledge on a particular non mainstream organisation, or particular wrestler, when it should be the sort of place for a good discussion that's not merely exclusive to people who religiously follow RoH/PWG or any of the other promotions that seem to attract the narrow minded sort of twerps who feel the need to act in this manner, and it doesn't make your views less valid because you don't, especially when 95% of the discussion is regarding WWE.

Sorry, that's a bit of a rant, and not aimed at the many brilliant people on here (and there are many), but that smark shit does my head in.

Antonio is a top talent, he wrestled for Grand Pro (in a 2/3 classic with Hero and an awesome tag with Ares against DDL and Joey Hayes) and Futureshock (in a top notch "Pure Wrestling Rules" Match against Doug Williams) in 2004 and received great critical acclaim in Europe as one half of Swiss Money Holdings. He eventually moved to the USA to perfect his craft alongside Chris Hero, where they would form the the tag team, "The Kings of Wrestling". He would have last been seen over here (prior to his WWE debut) at the King of Europe Tournament in Liverpool in 2007. Good to see him in WWE, he's definitely one of those who earned his spot.

Archived