All sorted :)

ajmcstyles

Over the last few years my feet have shrunk from an 11 to a 8 and 3/4 so I did not know my size which is why I used to feet measuring equipment at the store which they told me I was a 8 and 3/4.

I don't understand why nobody is questioning this element to the story. I mean, what the fuck? Did you slice your toes off?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: To a nick a Pitcos phrase, I just did some real life laughing. Excellent.Personally I recommend a more multi-cultural style of shoe returns; just go back to the shop, pick the most vulnerable looking shop assistant and just fucking lob the shoes at their head. Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Over the last few years my feet have shrunk from an 11 to a 8 and 3/4 so I did not know my size which is why I used to feet measuring equipment at the store which they told me I was a 8 and 3/4.

I don't understand why nobody is questioning this element to the story. I mean, what the fuck? Did you slice your toes off?
Considering his feet grew back to size 11 by the third day he had the trainers, I don't think it needs questioning.

• Paid Members

Considering his feet grew back to size 11 by the third day he had the trainers, I don't think it needs questioning.
:laugh: That genuinely made me laugh far more than it should have.Just saying. Carry on.

• Paid Members

This is an extremely valid point. You should really check that this isn't what's happened here styles. I definitely think you're in some way to blame for the trainers suddenly becoming 'faulty' after a day of wearing them comfortably.How are you getting on with the size 9s? Edited by ShortOrderCook

All 3 members of my family have come out of various rooms in the house to find out what I'm laughing at. I tried to explain but had to stop reading allowed during Ian's Black & Decker post.....

That whole big feet/big nob thing... is your wanger changing size too? Maybe you should provide a month's worth of daily penile measurements (soft and on the hard) so we can properly judge this tale.lester.jpg"All the pieces matter..."

I knew id get some stick about my feet shrinking over the last 9 years but if it makes someone laugh then what the hellLucky all is in check downstairs ;)

• Paid Members

Lucky all is in check downstairs ;)

Right, fine, but what does "in check" mean? Because you're a guy who thought returning the shoes he was wearing was a reasonable idea. Your scale of normality is clearly a bit different to ours. Edited by opcws