Sign in to follow this  
ajmcstyles

All sorted :)

Over the last few years my feet have shrunk from an 11 to a 8 and 3/4 so I did not know my size which is why I used to feet measuring equipment at the store which they told me I was a 8 and 3/4.

I don't understand why nobody is questioning this element to the story. I mean, what the fuck? Did you slice your toes off?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: To a nick a Pitcos phrase, I just did some real life laughing. Excellent.Personally I recommend a more multi-cultural style of shoe returns; just go back to the shop, pick the most vulnerable looking shop assistant and just fucking lob the shoes at their head. Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Over the last few years my feet have shrunk from an 11 to a 8 and 3/4 so I did not know my size which is why I used to feet measuring equipment at the store which they told me I was a 8 and 3/4.

I don't understand why nobody is questioning this element to the story. I mean, what the fuck? Did you slice your toes off?
Considering his feet grew back to size 11 by the third day he had the trainers, I don't think it needs questioning.

Considering his feet grew back to size 11 by the third day he had the trainers, I don't think it needs questioning.
:laugh: That genuinely made me laugh far more than it should have.Just saying. Carry on.

This is an extremely valid point. You should really check that this isn't what's happened here styles. I definitely think you're in some way to blame for the trainers suddenly becoming 'faulty' after a day of wearing them comfortably.How are you getting on with the size 9s? Edited by ShortOrderCook

That whole big feet/big nob thing... is your wanger changing size too? Maybe you should provide a month's worth of daily penile measurements (soft and on the hard) so we can properly judge this tale.

lester.jpg

"All the pieces matter..."

All 3 members of my family have come out of various rooms in the house to find out what I'm laughing at. I tried to explain but had to stop reading allowed during Ian's Black & Decker post.....

That whole big feet/big nob thing... is your wanger changing size too? Maybe you should provide a month's worth of daily penile measurements (soft and on the hard) so we can properly judge this tale.lester.jpg"All the pieces matter..."

I knew id get some stick about my feet shrinking over the last 9 years but if it makes someone laugh then what the hellLucky all is in check downstairs ;)

Lucky all is in check downstairs ;)

Right, fine, but what does "in check" mean? Because you're a guy who thought returning the shoes he was wearing was a reasonable idea. Your scale of normality is clearly a bit different to ours. Edited by opcws

Sign in to follow this