The Best Line Ive Heard All Week...

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Not a line, but I was watching an interview with Vince McMahon on Larry King regarding in sex with little boys, and Barry Orton was on the phone. He mentioned "there is no union" and Vince gave the funniest roll of the eyes I've ever seen. It was class. Such disgust at the sheer thought of it.

• Paid Members
Not a line, but I was watching an interview with Vince McMahon on Larry King regarding in sex with little boys, and Barry Orton was on the phone. He mentioned "there is no union" and Vince gave the funniest roll of the eyes I've ever seen. It was class. Such disgust at the sheer thought of it.

Why was Vince McMahon on Larry King discussing people having sex with little boys?

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

"For all the people who've been tweeting me, because I am the darling of twitter asking me, now that I am here in charge of NXT if I have any merchandise, WWE official merchandise. I don't have any but I do make some lovely home made jam."

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); - William Regal from last nights NXT. Gave me a chuckle.

Watched Fall Brawl 2000 the other night after a couple of matches were mentioned in that WCW thread and they reminded me that I loved this whole event when I watched it at the time. Sure enough, I still thought it was great.

Anyways, this was pretty funny. Mean Gene....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhrfZ1EJlpc

From the comments section

"well thats what Ive heard. We may never know what it really was, Vince sacked or buried a lot of great young talent from WCW like Buff Bagwell, Bryan Clark and James Storm. I remember back then I thought Mike Sanders would be the big star of the 2000s. Wouldn't be the first time HHH buried a great talent, wouldnt even be the 22nd time."

Archived