Moves that should be brought back

Wendell Cooley

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheamus had a very brief spell of using it as a finisher at some point last year. I'm thinking late summer? When I say very brief, I mean about 2 matches.

Was that around the breaking point (?) PPV where they had a load of submission matches. That thing is fucking ludicrous even for WWE these days - lets take a load of wrestlers most of whom don't have submission moves and try and build new moves up in two weeks. They must just get the agents to teach them their old moves.

Fucking hell. Breaking Point happened once, in 2009, when Sheamus was trading wins with Goldust on ECW.

I was thinking about starting a similar thread about moves that you don't see any more.

The two I was gonna mention were the:

Back Rake (as already mentioned)

When the opponent gets crotched on the top rope and the babyface would bounce them up and down on the ropes thus inflicting more pain upon the already sore groin area. The description makes it sound really gay but I hope people can understand what I mean. Roddy Piper used to do it a lot if I can recall old coliseum videos correctly.

love the shout about shoulder breakers - I forgot about those - i can remember Greg Valentine doing a good one

does anyone do a flying ax handle like macho man used to anymore?

and wasn't it great for us old fogeys to see hacksaw doing a double noggin knocker the other night in the rumble

• Paid Members
Epico and Primo should use Total Domination.

Quite like he sound of this: They're bland now, so a impactful double team might help more than Rosa "dancing".

What is Total Domination? Are you getting mixed up with Total Elimination?

Yes i am. Don't no how when I'm watching being called by Joey Styles when writing that.

Archived