The UKFF's 50 Favourite Films 2012 - The Results!

Devon Malcolm

Gladders is teh ANGRY.

Right, here's the first one I sent in. Pretty sure I swapped out Fight Club for Blade Runner in the end.

Most hated were Elephant, Waking Life and The Butterfly Effect.

TL; DR time!

1: Glengarry Glen Ross

1: Best ensemble cast ever? I think so. Certainly the most effective.

2: Alec Baldwin

Time to start off the nerdy stats collective!

FILMS VOTED NUMBER 1 THAT GOT NO OTHER VOTES

Cool Hand Luke

This was on my initial list, but I scrapped it at the last minute. With The Sting, The Hustler and The Color of Money definites in my Top 10, I thought I was bordering on Paul Newman overload. Apologies if an additional vote would have seen it make the Top 50!

• Paid Members
And turn back time to when I didn't empty my inbox. You planks.

I thought you would have saved it, or least printed it out for posterity. It had quotes!

I saved a bunch of quotes and then I had a laptop catastrophe and didn't have time to recover a lot of them, which is why some entries were short of them and why some people didn't have theirs used.

• Moderators
I forgive you Gladders, you know not what they do. What's worse is none of the good quotes would have got used anyway :( The Get Carter one was particularly fetch.

It better have involved the words "Alf Roberts".

Edited by PowerButchi

This was one of my favourite lists submitted. Some fantastic choices here - especially delighted to see Blow Out and The French Connection get mentions.

Thanks, did either of them get any other votes? I thought The French Connection may have got into the top 25, so was surprised to see that it didn

• Paid Members
This was one of my favourite lists submitted. Some fantastic choices here - especially delighted to see Blow Out and The French Connection get mentions.

Thanks, did either of them get any other votes? I thought The French Connection may have got into the top 25, so was surprised to see that it didn