The UKFF's 50 Favourite Films 2012 - The Results!

Devon Malcolm

I did the same sort of thing with my Top 10, only 1 per director and trying to get something from each genre, otherwise you'd have had a top 10 that was about 30 films long!

• Paid Members
Never seen it. Should I resign from the UKFF immediately? :(

No, you should watch it.

Commando is pure, distilled perfection. If I'd have voted, Gladstone would've been happy - no tactical from me, Commando, Total Recall, and The Running Man would all be on there, and maybe T2. But Commando would've been top.

• Paid Members

Commando's a fantastic film. The best moment in movie history might possibly be the Strapping on the Weaponry part. Its so testosterone filled, you get an enlarged heart just watching it. Filled with one liners, beat downs, explosions and everything else that makes Arnie brilliant.

It gave us

as well Edited by The_BarbarIAN

• Paid Members
Never seen it. Should I resign from the UKFF immediately? :(

Worse than that, I have seen it, and didn't care for it much. I think at the time, I didn't appreciate cheeseyness and preferred the darker tone of something like Predator.

I'm up for giving it another shot though.

• Moderators
Commando's a fantastic film. The best moment in movie history might possibly be the Strapping on the Weaponry part. Its so testosterone, you get an enlarged heart just watching it. Filled with one liners, beat downs, explosions and everything else that makes Arnie brilliant.

It gave us

as well

Great as that song indeed is,

is better.

• Paid Members
Commando's a fantastic film. The best moment in movie history might possibly be the Strapping on the Weaponry part. Its so testosterone, you get an enlarged heart just watching it. Filled with one liners, beat downs, explosions and everything else that makes Arnie brilliant.

It gave us

as well

Great as that song indeed is,

is better.

I started a thread a couple of years ago for suggestions of 80s montage/action movie tracks and this beauty made the final CD, it's a beautiful CD and it still gets played regularly when my normal music isn't giving me the right lift.

Here's how the final compilation looks, a lot of guys here suggested a lot of great tracks and these made the cut. I defy any man not to love it.

80s.jpg