Abortion

Keith Houchen

Abortion  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God's handiwork eh?

"And, I think I'll mess with this one's head, so he can't get past a mental age of 12, and ensure he needs to be constantly cared for by either his parents or social workers, yeah, fuck him, let's screw his life up."

If that's god, then god's a cunt.

Not saying that people with downs syndrome should be aborted mind, or that they're of any less worth than anyone else, just find whoever wrote that note a little distasteful.

What's the deal with surviving roe v wade all about?

Ah, so do we have a similarly compelling counter argument?

Maybe a crack baby left in a dumpster to die because abortions illegal somewhere in America?

Or maybe a suicide note from a mother who couldn't cope with the baby she had no opion but to have.

Oh I know, a child finding his mother just after she's topped herself cos she couldn't cope, it could hold up a little heartbreaking note like that, something like "Mum could cope with me, but now my little brothers here it's too much, and now she's dead."

Or maybe just an episode of the Jeremy kyle show.

It's just my viewpoint that there's always an alternative to an abortion. The more important issue than whether abortion is right or wrong is really to adress the root cause of why people have unplanned pregnancies. I think comprehensive sex education is what will stop abortions or at least bring the number down signifcantly.

I cannot see IVF as anything but the most wonderful life-creation miracle that brings joy to many couples who otherwise couldn't have children (as a ridiculous cost mind you), and if you consider IVF to be immoral then I pity your lack of joy, in all honesty.

Agree with you %100 on that.

I can see both sides of the argument when it comes to abortion but being anti IVF just flat out baffles me.

• Paid Members
Yeah we're on our second cycle, we'd have to pay for a third and I doubt we could really afford it for what would be a gamble. Touch wood it works and all that. :)

Fingers crossed for you mate.

Archived