Kevin Nash vs The Ultimate Warrior

Dr Reefer

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

@UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

I'm tired of this guy talking shit about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c*nt you are.

What the hell has Jim done now?

Nash seems legit pissed off.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

@UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash

I'm tired of this guy talking shit about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c*nt you are.

What the hell has Jim done now?

Nash seems legit pissed off.

I think it's all about hair, didn't Warrior Jim take offence to someone asking why he didn't just do a Nash and dye his hair for a comeback?

• Paid Members

It's not like Nash to get so upset, as he's surely used to all the insults now.

I did like Warrior's overreaction to the original question though. The dude just doesn't do subtle. Frankly, Nash should have stayed at home after his Rumble pop, his run on Raw was cack.

• Paid Members
Someone asked him why he doesn't do a Kevin Nash dye-job on his hair. He said something about not being a dickhead who wants to take the limelight from the young guys.

Which is amusing considering Nash was happily rocking the grey and Vince apparently made him dye it for TV!

If this was 1996, I'd have LOVED to have watched that match. It would stink to high heaven, but good gawd.

Nash isn't talking about a pro wrestling match, he's challenging the only guy crazy enough to accept an MMA fight with him. I have to believe that Warrior would fucking wreck him as well, being as Nash has no knees and can't even walk these days.

• Paid Members
I thought he got it done for Rock Of Ages?

I can't remember where I heard it but I only really pay attention to Meltzer or people sourcing him. There are a few pages making reference to it that I've just Googled but I'm not going to trawl through old Observers, especially since it could've easily been an audio recording where it was mentioned. The story was that Nash prefers his grey hair and resisted any change from TNA to change it but couldn't get WWE to budge. (Subject to the usual disclaimer about wrestling journalism, blah blah.)

If this was 1996, I'd have LOVED to have watched that match. It would stink to high heaven, but good gawd.

That's exactly what I thought upon reading the thread title, only imo it wouldn't have stunk at all.

WM12 would've been the only opportunity I guess as they passed each other on the way in and out. Diesel's feud and match with Taker was excellent though.

I also always wanted to see Warrior v Vader when they were both in the WWF together.

Archived