Kevin Nash vs The Ultimate Warrior

Dr Reefer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd mark to see Warrior do his running entrance in the cage, franticly looking for something to shake.

On a side note, his cage match with Rick Rude at Summerslam (89ish) had a brilliant visual of him shaking the cage like a nutter. It was brilliant.

Big Sexy has turned up the heat.You should watch your mouth,You know your a bitch .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid meYou want to go pussy name the place and time. If not shut your dick sucker and forget my name. Bitch make me 100k richer

Was it Jean-Pierre LaFitte that wanted to shoot with Nash last year, and Nash said that if he tried anything he'd just walk out of the match?

That whole deal between those two was a worked-shoot done mostly online. They build on some old heat between the two from back in 1995. I forget all the details now. It was just to try and draw a bigger house for their match up in Canada.The match ended with a worked-shoot finish when Ouellet "started shooting" on Nash with a stiff armbar for the tap-out (this was just after Nash had surgery on his arm I think).Nash did a similar thing with Ricky Morton, just bullshitting some old hatred and trying to drum up interest in their match.

• Paid Members

Warrior responded via his Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw2_JC1Hu5M...mp;feature=plcp

The rumour knocking about is that the promotion Feinstein's working with (that AWE shite that had Nash vs Morton and Perry Saturn on it) will be putting Nash vs Warrior on iPPV in the coming months, hence this internet feud between two people who havent actually had a bad word to say about each other ever. IPPV is the way of the future, I think. Its reignited nostalgia wrestling we are all fond of.

Look, it'll probably be shite, but Warrior and Nash are two big names. It's not like Nash vs Morton or Warrior vs Orlando Jordan. This should create a bit of interest, considering Nash is fresh off TV and Warrior is always big news when he turns up. I'll definitely watch it (via illegal download).

Archived